Cave story 2 trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2009 at 3:43 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Jan 16, 2009 at 4:06 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That was a horrible execution of the famous rickroll (or "barack roll" if i must).

I mean, anyone who's ever been on these forums would know quite simply that the odds of a cavestory 2 are very small, and that such an announcement might be posted at nicalis, if at all.

C'mon, I saw this rickroll coming from a mile away. That was just an awful rickroll. You just ruined a good meme.

[Edit]: I hope this thread gets deleted, as it has little to do with cavestory and I DO NOT want to promote the use of rickrolls.

Jan 16, 2009 at 4:19 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
[Edit]: I hope this thread gets deleted, as it has little to do with cavestory and I DO NOT want to promote the use of rickrolls.
Lock or Move? Your choice. (I only delete spambots)

Jan 16, 2009 at 4:35 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Do what you want. But comon it was funny!

Jan 16, 2009 at 5:02 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
andwhyisit said:
Lock or Move? Your choice. (I only delete spambots)

Hey I get a choice :o.

I'd say just lock it, not much can come from this thread, but might as well as let people get "fooled" (if that is at all possible).

Besides, this thread might just spawn hate towards lizzaroro, and we don't want that.

Also lizzaroro, next time you try to rickroll people be much less conspicuous. If I'm gonna get rickrolled, I wanna be surprised, kay?

Jan 16, 2009 at 5:26 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
I'd say just lock it, not much can come from this thread, but might as well as let people get "fooled" (if that is at all possible).
Done. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.