Can't use booster while fighting Red Demon?

Feb 15, 2011 at 10:32 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Every time when I'm doing the Red demon boss, and he is shooting his.. things, I can't use my booster?!
It's freaking frustrating because I'm doing the 3 life run. So I'm pushing the 'z' button 5 fking times, but nothing happends :l

Is this a glitch? Is this the way it should be? Or am I pressing wrong?

Seriously, help me :p

Feb 15, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
assuming you haven't made the mistake of not having the booster even equipped, try holding.

Feb 16, 2011 at 12:30 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"
Absolutely NOT the way it should be.

So you go through Last Cave, Hidden I'm assuming, with it working and then it just doesn't?

Feb 16, 2011 at 8:58 AM
Been here way too long...
Can your keyboard detect that much keystrokes?

Feb 16, 2011 at 3:26 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Maybe I was just nervous and pressing not good. I'm not sure.
I've passed the boss without using the booster, but still wondering what happend.

Feb 19, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Red Demon, walk under him when he jumps. Flawless victory.
(*^also for Toroko)

Mar 9, 2011 at 1:57 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
You should try to hold it :orangebell:

Mar 9, 2011 at 6:57 AM
Pirate Member
you should try reading the thread more carefully, just a tip. I suggested that very same thing, in the second post of the thread no less.

Apr 27, 2011 at 3:54 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
ouch no booster with red demon...well just to let you know you NEED the booster to do the following bit after the red demon.
theres lava that hits 10 and those falling crushy things that hit 143 and they are fustraiting.
anyway if you cant use the booster i dont know what happened the same hapened to me when i was using the booster 2.0 with the undead core it was freiking hard with 1 hp left and no life pot (used it in final cave ) the undead core had a little bit of health and freinzied sue was dead and freinzied misery dead i know that one more hit with the lvl3 spur would kill him but.... the booster failed and the undead core ht me boooooooom! i died! then i had to do the 3 bosses again!!!:awesomeface:

after the finale cave you will araive on the balcony with 3 bosses no :muscledoc::muscledoc:(unless you have a life pot) and no save point if you die you will have ills to do all the bosses on the balcony again!!!!:muscledoc:

Apr 27, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Pirate Member
a) I'm pretty sure the original poster beat the game before.
b) omg the crappy grammar and spelling and omg it hurts
c) It's not that he doesn't have the booster, it's that it's not working when he's trying to use it.

Aug 24, 2011 at 10:19 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
mrthadawee said:
ouch no booster with red demon...well just to let you know you NEED the booster to do the following bit after the red demon.
theres lava that hits 10 and those falling crushy things that hit 143 and they are fustraiting.
anyway if you cant use the booster i dont know what happened the same hapened to me when i was using the booster 2.0 with the undead core it was freiking hard with 1 hp left and no life pot (used it in final cave ) the undead core had a little bit of health and freinzied sue was dead and freinzied misery dead i know that one more hit with the lvl3 spur would kill him but.... the booster failed and the undead core ht me boooooooom! i died! then i had to do the 3 bosses again!!!:awesomeface:

after the finale cave you will araive on the balcony with 3 bosses no :mrgreen::awesomeface:(unless you have a life pot) and no save point if you die you will have ills to do all the bosses on the balcony again!!!!:awesomeface:

Great job spoiling the game. We don't care about your experiences with the final boss. (No, not for the poster, he probably wouldn't try 3 health without beating it before. For any people reading the forums that haven't beat it.)

As for the thread at hand: Check and see if its equipped. If it is, try redoing the controls in the options.