Can't find curly!

Jul 29, 2009 at 6:33 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
GAAR!:mad:
When I was in the waterway after the defeating the core, with Curly on my back I made sure I drained her in the hut-thing and took her with me.
Later on, I found it said "Her life signs are fading..." so, I went back and did it again twice as this didn't seem normal. Again, the same thing happened despite my attempts to drain her, I thought it was just to add tention. (I saw a video walkthrough when I first got the game, my brother liked the guy who made it). I know I did this 'cus I was hypercaming it for a freind.
So, when I get to plantaion I do some stuff there (well, I kill some bats) and my brother informs one what to do next:
"Get to jail one, then find Cthulu, he will have Curly, but she won't be the same...
" Yeah, my brother's cryptic like that. So I do what he said, and find Cthulu after visiting prison. NO CURLY!
I realy want the good ending this time, and the game has glitched! Anyone got advice?mods that could help?

(I checked on the cave story tribute site on what to do also, the walkthough confirmed where Curly should be.)

...found save on tribute site! :)

Jul 31, 2009 at 5:31 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Later on, I found it said "Her life signs are fading..."
How much later is "later on"? Be specific. By the way, the only Google result for 'cave story "Her life signs are fading..."' is this thread.

Did you take her with you through the remainder of the Waterway after draining her?

Jul 31, 2009 at 5:49 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You should only get the "Her life signs are fading..." message if you've failed to drain curly. You need to try to drain her again, then take her with you. I doubt the game's glitching, since it's relatively bug-free, and it's been out forever. Try again to drain her.

Nov 5, 2009 at 1:55 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Re: You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success.

Goddamnit, spambots! If you absolutely have to tell us your shit, at least don't bump old threads!

Nov 6, 2009 at 2:25 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Re: You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success.

I want air jordans now, just to be the man

Nov 6, 2009 at 3:08 AM
Been here way too long...
really?
I wanna believe in myself!
it is, after all, the secret of success.