• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Can I Load a save in Cave Story +?

May 3, 2021 at 7:52 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I out curly on the bed but forgot to drain her and I went to the plantation. Could I reload the save? (I got it on epic because it was free)

May 3, 2021 at 9:13 PM
Working on too many mods at a time.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
You will probably have to grab a save from this page and use "Profile Compiler" (found here) to convert it from a freeware save to a CS+ save.

If the weapons and items are different you can edit those in a save editor before you use profile compiler.

May 3, 2021 at 9:40 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
then where do I put the profile.dat?

also I renamed the before curly thing to Profile1 and I ran the profile compiler and it made a new file called profile.dat. Did I do it right?
Screenshot 2021-05-03 134419.png

May 3, 2021 at 11:52 PM
Long-term planner
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Looks like you're doing it right. If you have the Epic Games version, then most likely you'll want to put your profile.dat in:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\CaveStoryPlus

At least that's where it installed by default for me.