>buying video games

Oct 15, 2017 at 10:24 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I was right. 7 years ago I was making fun of each and every one of you americans who pay money for video games. my prayers have been answered, as there is a meme that makes fun of you as well.

I just came back to post this.

I've been laughing at people who PAY for video games, something you can easily get for free, since 1994 (the day I was born).

chad torrent.png

Oct 15, 2017 at 10:55 PM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
And you not deigning to give a cent to all the thousand of people in the industry whose jobs are to spend time, sweat and tears making games to bring you entertainment, is incredibly disrespectful and insulting.

You've been an asshole since 1994 (the day you were born). Please don't come back again.

Oct 15, 2017 at 11:15 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
this is a pretty funny meme, my dude. i like it.

Oct 16, 2017 at 1:37 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Hiino got baited really hard lol.

p360695-0-pvs7w9y.png

Also hi wooden rat; It's been a while since I last saw you.

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:41 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

p360695-0-pvs7w9y.png

it's not bait if woodenrat's actually being serious

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:52 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I'm having a very very hard time believing that this is serious in slightest.
his user title is "Pirate Member" for dang's sake

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:53 AM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
his user title is "Pirate Member" for dang's sake

I saw that first thing and thought it was part of the joke.

E: kinda like how my title is "Novice member" when that's a title for when you have only 1 post

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:53 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
You should be happy that we pay for games. Since us paying developers for making games subsidises your lifestyle. If everyone pirated stuff then there would be no more games left to pirate.

I saw that first thing and thought it was part of the joke.
WR has had that user title through 2 changes in forum software. I specifically put it there myself.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017 at 3:01 AM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
WR has had that user title through 2 changes in forum software. I specifically put it there myself.

I didn't even know there were titles back when this place was Mirai, or was it Gameflaws 2 software changes ago? I know one of them happened 1 or 2 years ago but the other one is beyond me.

Oct 16, 2017 at 3:05 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
custom user titles have been a thing since the very beginning

Oct 16, 2017 at 3:12 AM
Soup Man
guys its just a funny meme no need for all the drama :o

Oct 16, 2017 at 3:35 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
I didn't even know there were titles back when this place was Mirai, or was it Gameflaws 2 software changes ago? I know one of them happened 1 or 2 years ago but the other one is beyond me.
The forum software progression was vBulletin, then IPBoard, and then finally xenForo. I think the vBulletin to IPBoard switch was back in early 2011.

We split away from the Mirai Gamer forums back when this place still ran on vBulletin (about around 2010 I think it was).

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2017 at 12:06 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
how does chad have internet, a house, and a computer if he only has ever spent money on a alcohol??

Oct 17, 2017 at 12:24 AM
Soup Man
how does chad have internet, a house, and a computer if he only has ever spent money on a alcohol??
he pirated those too

Oct 17, 2017 at 3:33 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Please don't come back again.
The courteous virgin request VS the Chad Shitpost Return Ceremony

p360695-0-pvs7w9y.png

It's good to be back. I'm trying to find the countless folders I had of cavestory mods, because the homeboys need them.

You should be happy that we pay for games. Since us paying developers for making games subsidises your lifestyle. If everyone pirated stuff then there would be no more games left to pirate.

Shit, so that's why? God damn. I love you andwhyisit. I really miss the old miraigamer layout. It was way easier to see new posts and the user navigation page was easier too. I remember it to this day.

Oh wow, you have nearly been here for 10 years. And you you've remained astonishingly active despite this. I also refuse to believe that you're 23.

What else should I have expected!
The child of 2 other memes.

Very nice, indeed. I say- that is a very nice torrent meme that we have right there, sitting on that forum site. You can really tell how much work was put into it! I'd say it breaks a record with its ROFL/LMAOSHUIAKMWSTP* values off the charts! It's got nearly a 3 out of 100 on the LOL69 value! And would you look at that dankness- 6 effort points out of a possible 100 for this cave story mod- Astounding! And oh goodness! The MSpaint spent! I'd estimate it to have been done in about 16 very strenuous and difficult segments! If that doesn't prove the wonderful quality of this very nice shitty fantastic bad torrenting meam, then whaht possibly culd!? This might just be the greatest thing ever memed!!!
*laughing my ass off so hard until I accidentally killed myself with some toilet paper
Yeah, I've been rockin this place since 07. since I was a 13 year old (or 12?) kid. Been on and off though. I'm not sure if there's many other 07 users. The forums really went off in popularity in 2009 I think, lots of new people joined for some reason and some of them are here now still.

Oct 18, 2017 at 4:47 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
i, too, enjoy using comedy chevrons to express my superiority to a concept and or individual

well "meme'd", my fellow 4channeler. :)

Oct 20, 2017 at 8:44 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Yeah, I've been rockin this place since 07. since I was a 13 year old (or 12?) kid. Been on and off though. I'm not sure if there's many other 07 users. The forums really went off in popularity in 2009 I think, lots of new people joined for some reason and some of them are here now still.
X-Calibar and DT have been here since 2006, and you and I since 2007. I don't think anyone else from pre-2008 is currently active. Although we've had surprise appearances from old members such as Kaeso and S. P. Gardebiter.