Boss Rush (Again)

Nov 10, 2011 at 3:10 AM
Been here way too long...
"..."
Shear, if you can remember what power ups you got before monster x that'd probably help alot. If i can't find this quickly I'll probably give up.

Xkeeper, whats up?

Nov 25, 2011 at 5:57 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
SeriousFace said:
Shear, if you can remember what power ups you got before monster x that'd probably help alot. If i can't find this quickly I'll probably give up.

Xkeeper, whats up?

Sorry. I've been trying to get a hold of you for a while... I was going to ask if you were aware that your mod seems to be in Cave Story Wii.

That's why I've been trying to get in touch with you over AIM, Steam, or whatever (See your profile here, I left a message).

Feb 24, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
After I kill ballos once, he dies after the 1st ball form. Is it just my computer, or what? Because it does get a little boring if he so easy. :critter:

Aug 11, 2013 at 4:47 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Here's a bug:
Fighting the undead core a 2nd time thinks you haven't beaten Misery, So you can exit the area and go back (Until the Red Demon, Because once you defeat it your sent back.) Can you fix it?

Sep 2, 2013 at 1:25 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
DoubleThink said:
SeriousFace kind of isn't around anymore, so it's not likely
okay :hoppy: