Ballos: Was he really sealed fully away?

Mar 29, 2010 at 8:14 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Nabi said:
Hm, I think he was "sealed" though the door was always open. If, for example, I drop you into a room with a door 20 feet in the air, and the opening of said door is about 1/4 the size of your body, let's see you not be "sealed", :( (25% wide, by the way...)

The only problem I see with that theory is that he can shoot lightning out of his hands. Surely he can blast that puny doorframe to make it big enough so he can escape (and it's likely he had the time to go at it for awhile).

Mar 29, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Been here way too long...
"..."
Yea, I overlooked tha-Wait...he can do that? I have never seen that in any fight with him. Heh, guess you do learn something new everyday, and I need to play CS some more.

Mar 29, 2010 at 10:56 AM
Been here way too long...
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
The only way you'd see it is if you don't play cs more, being more shit and letting ballos live through 8 or 4 dashes.

Mar 29, 2010 at 4:53 PM
"Huzzah!"
Yeah. I died on my first time on Ballos on his first form. He went through the lighting phase twice on me. :p

Mar 30, 2010 at 3:52 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
But of course, the entrance door the Seal Chamber has magical properties so that it is indestructible. Ballos can't just blast through it, otherwise he would have done so already.