ballos got me 2ce

May 19, 2011 at 1:22 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
ballos is hard.. anyone have invincibility for dsi version? i need it! ill be trying to do it for a bit. ps getting to him is hard!

May 19, 2011 at 2:47 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
DSi? That's not really possible. If you really want to beat him, just keep retrying, you'll get used to it eventually (There are many good ways of beating him faster, it just depends on what weapons you have).

May 19, 2011 at 3:17 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
:orangebell:
Tpcool said:
DSi? That's not really possible. If you really want to beat him, just keep retrying, you'll get used to it eventually (There are many good ways of beating him faster, it just depends on what weapons you have).

i have 50 health, macine gun, super rockets, fireball, bubbline, blade, locket,map,key,card, lipstick (giggity),key,key, juice, panties (giggity), charge, key, barrier, rope, bubble of air thing, alien medal (59 tries for this! on easy!, timer,mushroom badge, key,letter,iron bond, 2.0, and red ogre! easy as crud to get! thats my inventory im on easy mode

May 19, 2011 at 3:43 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
deathbyballos said:
:orangebell:

i have 50 health, macine gun, super rockets, fireball, bubbline, blade, locket,map,key,card, lipstick (giggity),key,key, juice, panties (giggity), charge, key, barrier, rope, bubble of air thing, alien medal (59 tries for this! on easy!, timer,mushroom badge, key,letter,iron bond, 2.0, and red ogre! easy as crud to get! thats my inventory im on easy mode

Well, since you're on easy mode, there should really be no trouble at all.
Use either Machine Gun or Blade on his first form, Super Missiles on his second form, Machine Gun on his third form, and Super Missiles on his fourth and final form.

When you are at his first form, just develop a pattern for avoiding his dashes & lightning. On the second form, jump on top of one of his eyes and spam your missiles (it should take him out fairly quickly). On his third form, watch out for the eyes (and still, it is easy to avoid) and take out all of them. On his final form, go back up to his eye and spam the rest of your missiles.
It may still seem hard, but trust me, with enough plays, you should develop a pattern for it. (And make sure to destroy the statues right after Heavy Press for a refill on HP, XP, and Missiles.)

May 19, 2011 at 4:13 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
:muscledoc::hoppy:
Tpcool said:
Well, since you're on easy mode, there should really be no trouble at all.
Use either Machine Gun or Blade on his first form, Super Missiles on his second form, Machine Gun on his third form, and Super Missiles on his fourth and final form.

When you are at his first form, just develop a pattern for avoiding his dashes & lightning. On the second form, jump on top of one of his eyes and spam your missiles (it should take him out fairly quickly). On his third form, watch out for the eyes (and still, it is easy to avoid) and take out all of them. On his final form, go back up to his eye and spam the rest of your missiles.
It may still seem hard, but trust me, with enough plays, you should develop a pattern for it. (And make sure to destroy the statues right after Heavy Press for a refill on HP, XP, and Missiles.)

4 forms??? crud he kills me on rform 1!

:orangebell::awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:he had less than 1/4 health, then bone touched me and i died

May 19, 2011 at 8:35 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
deathbyballos said:
:muscledoc::hoppy:

4 forms??? crud he kills me on rform 1!

:momo::awesomeface::awesomeface::awesomeface:he had less than 1/4 health, then bone touched me and i died

Yeah, always jump at the right time to avoid taking that extra damage. The Booster helps a whole lot :)
It seems you don't have the Life Pot, next time you play through the game you will want to save it for Hell, for sure.

May 19, 2011 at 9:02 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This person is either really bad at games, or is doing this on purpose.

May 19, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
MetaSeraphim said:
This person is either really bad at games, or is doing this on purpose.

hey balos is very hard to even get to, so shut it

May 19, 2011 at 9:24 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
deathbyballos said:
hey balos is very hard to even get to, so shut it

Most of the people here have beaten him, so I believe we reserve the right to call a noob a noob when we see one.

May 19, 2011 at 9:37 PM
Been here way too long...
Instead of "OMG KILLING BALLOS IS SO EASY, UR A TARD," have some helpful advice:
-If you don't want to beat the game legitimately, play the PC version and use this.
-Don't use your Life Pot on the Undead Core. If you did, then it sucks to be you.
-You should have 55 health by the time you meet Ballos. There's a heart container in the first room of Hell.
-Disregard tpcool, use Super Missiles on forms 2-4.
-You need to mash X as fast as you can.
-It's going to take many, many tries. One does not simply beat Hell overnight.

May 19, 2011 at 10:06 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"
Shoot the statues in the room after heavy press.
In room 3, get the first two hearts and go straight back to room two, return to room three and the hearts will come back. This can give you as much health as you want.

May 19, 2011 at 10:26 PM
/end
Captain Fabulous said:
It's going to take many, many tries. One does not simply beat Hell overnight.

OMG KILLING BALLOS IS SO EASY, UR A TARD

I bet Ballos on first try.

May 19, 2011 at 11:25 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Captain Fabulous said:
-Disregard tpcool, use Super Missiles on forms 2-4.
Well I guess if you wanted to speedrun it, but why would you need to waste your ammo on such an easy form?

May 24, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Tpcool said:
Well I guess if you wanted to speedrun it, but why would you need to waste your ammo on such an easy form?

spur run has 47 hp with the pot, cant find last cont, before doc, so, anyway,form 3, half health arrow killed me! no missiles used

May 24, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Ballos got you 2ce? What's 2ce?

May 25, 2011 at 12:06 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"
No, there's only one health addition in hell.
There's one more trick, but it only works if you have 15+ health and about as many missiles when you do it. It might not even help anyway.
On Ballos' final form, the one when the entire floor sprouts up spikes, let them touch you, and as you are flashing white boost all the way up to his eye and wait for his head to turn all red and bloody and gross. As fast as you can, unload all of your missiles on him.
This may be just as hard to do as the traditional way as it requires crazy good timing. And it's NOT just a speedrunning technique.
If that doesn't work, also try using Blade level 3 on that form, you'll see why.

May 26, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Been here way too long...
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Ballos got you to cave editor? Isn't that propoganda?