"Balcony" Remix

Dec 1, 2010 at 1:09 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Howdy-ho folks,

Made a remix randomly earlier of Balcony. I was thinking about submitting it to the remix project in progress but they already have plenty of Balcony haha. So here it is, interested in any thoughts/critiques you might have. Thanks!

Edit: Also on soundcloud
+Edit: Available in mp3 to download here.

Dec 1, 2010 at 1:21 AM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
This is really good, and very surreal (especially in the beginning.) Balcony would have to be my most favorite song in the game, along with Geothermal. The windy ambiance is very nice, it adds alot to the song. I can totally imagine Quote walking closer to the entrance to the throne room, but in a very slow and blurry motion, remembering all the past memories that he had. Nice job dude.

Dec 1, 2010 at 1:32 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Ralren said:
This is really good, and very surreal (especially in the beginning.) Balcony would have to be my most favorite song in the game, along with Geothermal. The windy ambiance is very nice, it adds alot to the song. I can totally imagine Quote walking closer to the entrance to the throne room, but in a very slow and blurry motion, remembering all the past memories that he had. Nice job dude.

Thanks a lot! That's kind of what I was going for, I remember being absolutely absorbed in the atmosphere when I got to that point in the first time... I wanted to try to reflect that mood and atmosphere, but not really mess with the arrangement of the original.

Dec 1, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Okay
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
Invartho, I hate you for two reasons.
Firstly, you haven't given us a direct link to youtube so that we can download it.
Secondly, I went to that site and the file size is over 40 MB. WHAT? Are you saving in wave? sucks to be you.

Dec 1, 2010 at 6:17 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Haithm said:
Invartho, I hate you for two reasons.
Firstly, you haven't given us a direct link to youtube so that we can download it.
Secondly, I went to that site and the file size is over 40 MB. WHAT? Are you saving in wave? sucks to be you.

For you, I updated the original post with a link to an mp3. Be happy. <:

Dec 1, 2010 at 8:35 PM
Okay
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
Invartho said:
For you, I updated the original post with a link to an mp3. Be happy. <:
aw! thank you man!