Azarashi on the android

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:49 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
As an android user myself i seem to notice the lack of Cavestory games on the android OS and everytime my friend show's me how he has the game
I think why has no one made the effort to make it for the android. I think someone should do this. or I should depending on how hard it would be to convert the game to android.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
everytime my friend show's me how he has the game
Teehee.

But if you want it so bad, ask Pixel. In case you're too lazy to find his BBS, here's a link.

And if you're too lazy to put it through Google Translate, here.

Feb 6, 2012 at 2:05 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Ah dun2403 i knew you would be the first one to see this and then post on it from your ipod witch i know you are using and also using the new content button at the top of the forums way to much.
but yes il ask him and how did you know i would want that link. Maybe cause im just a bit lazy. PAH who needs Google translate why don't we just use Google chrome it dose it for me cause
GOOGLE CHROME IS THE BEST!!!!! (Google is in the dictionary :p) also does the letter have to be in Japanese

Feb 6, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
PAH who needs Google translate why don't we just use Google chrome it dose it for me cause
GOOGLE CHROME IS THE BEST!!!!!
Use Google Translate. Chrome messes up the line breaks on his BBS.
Also, I can hardly understand what you're saying. Proper grammar and good spelling is welcomed everywhere.

Feb 6, 2012 at 2:22 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Can't you two just call each other or something
Anyway the only person that can say if this will happen is Pixel. He presumably wrote it in C++ or C# so it would be *possible* but beyond that I don't know

Feb 6, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
You are turning into Duche360 faster and faster by the post.
I mean really, do you want to be in the same league as the one who called Fab a duche?
Also, excessive lols are annoying. Now, if we are to continue this, we will do it in VMs, because these are pointless posts.

Really, this thread is pointless, because you're pretty much asking us to steal Pixel's game and put it on the Android market, giving absolutely nothing to him.