Audiosurf

Jul 28, 2009 at 7:22 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Do you like music? Of course you do! Do you like video games? Why else would you be here!
If you haven't heard of Audiosurf, it's your own damn fault because it's one of the best indie games out there. All you do is load up a song--it can be any song in the world--and Audiosurf makes a track for your futuristic spaceship type thing to glide along while you collect colored boxes. I know I'm not very good at making video games sound fun, but for the measly $10 it costs it's completely worth your time and money. I will never get bored of it. If you have a large music collection on your computer you could play that game all month.
The track rises, falls, twists, slows down and speeds up according to the music. Intense songs are steep, fast, red and orange. Slow songs go uphill slowly, with blue, green and purple streaks.
There's a global high score list, if you're the competitive type. There's three difficulties, different kinds of vehicles and all that neat stuff.
Also, "Still Alive" and "Through the Fire and Flames" have been in the top 10 songs played forever. Just thought I'd share that with you people.
This game is awesome. Maybe I failed in making it sound exciting, but if you like music AT ALL you should get the trial of this game at http://www.audio-surf.com/ or get it on Steam here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/12910/

Jul 28, 2009 at 7:43 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Old Gme is old.
But rox with some Speedmetal :>

Pm me for Rapidshit D:

Jul 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM
I don't care how old it is, it's newer than Cave Story and I want people to play it and PAY FOR IT.

Jul 29, 2009 at 1:55 AM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Jul 29, 2009 at 2:05 AM
Oh my god that person must be a cyborg. That's insane. He even got Stealth.
And I thought Through the Fire and Flames was hard...

Jul 29, 2009 at 2:14 AM
Vanished.
Yeah.
*cough*cheater*cough*

Oh and why the Hell should I buy that game?
The retail version was nice.
But STEAM games include DRM.
Also:
I don't like to get milked.

Jul 29, 2009 at 2:22 AM
Will you please stop trying to find every flaw in all the games I want people to try? You don't have to get it from Steam, and most internet users aren't European. It's a fucking awesome game that you can't possibly comprehend. Download the trial.

Jul 29, 2009 at 2:25 AM
Vanished.
Why the Hel lI should?
Sure it's an awesome game :D
It's Valves flaw.

and most internet users aren't European
Oh rly?
http://internationaltrade.suite101.com/article.cfm/top_internet_countries
Go fuck you.
For example, Internet users in Asian countries account for 37.2% of the world’s total compared to just 19.8% for North America. Europe is in second place with 27.4% of global Web users.

I don't need the Demo.
I've the Retail Version.
I bought it.
It was good.
Valve made it bad.
Hang yourself.

Jul 29, 2009 at 2:32 AM
49% of the population listed on the top ten list is not European. 13% of it is. I'm not trying to insult all of Europe, okay? Steam works fine for me, I don't know about other people but I've never had any problem with it, other than some games can run with it in the background because it's a memory hog.

Jul 29, 2009 at 2:37 AM
My friend got Spotlight Finish on Ninja Elite. It was a total fluke and I was like "HOLY SHIT HOW?"

Jul 30, 2009 at 3:24 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
Captain Fabulous said:
I don't care how old it is, it's newer than Cave Story and I want people to play it and PAY FOR IT.

too bad, i didnt pay for it and played it ages ago, and its meh, its a cool idea, but honestly doesnt have much playability ._.