Anyone thinking that Booster is the bad guy?

Sep 14, 2015 at 10:08 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You can use it after you find the other end in the plantation. The room with the mimiga in the prison cells
I have confirmed that you are indeed correct. Hmm.. I could have sworn that I couldn't return from Grasstown. Ah well, my mistake.

Sep 15, 2015 at 3:34 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Booster passes the baton so to speak. He loses his drive to live as a result.
Yeah, right.

The teleporter is linked to the Plantation jail Kazuma and Booster both escaped from. It is also a one-way transfer.
Yes, i've played cave story recently, in plantation, and i just found that that teleport is really linked with the jail one. Then second 'You're right' for you.

"Prefab" is short for "prefabricated". That building was set up when the expedition (Sue, Date, Booster, Kazuma, Itoh and Momorin) arrived. That is why the helicopter is right next to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefabricated_home
Yeah, i've realised it after Polar's post.

He escaped the same way Kazuma did. And no, he didn't know when Quote would arrive.
same answer.

By completing the Booster 2.0 according to Pixel. And power does return to the teleporter later in the game.
oh, i didn't know that.

Well, to be honest, i wrote these facts only to save myself from many posts like 'Why are you thinking that he's bad? Post any facts'. Well, now i think that he's the good one. Thanksy <3