Any possible way to go back at this point?

Feb 12, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I saved at the Falling Tower, but it turns out I saved Curly, got the iron band then died with it, so I never actually got to the doctor with it..

Is there any possible way that I could go back and get it? Or do I smell a third playthrough coming on?

Feb 12, 2012 at 3:58 AM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
As do I. I have the same problem. Unless you want to do the inventory teleport glitch.

Feb 12, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Kind of sadened I spent all day today playing through Cave Story to get to do the Sacred Grounds stage (not to mention I also got 100% of the items, not counting the iron band..) and I don't even get to do it, then I get stuck at the end of the game.. Oh well, I'll just do a third playthrough when I get the time I suppose.

Feb 12, 2012 at 4:14 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
As do I. I have the same problem. Unless you want to do the inventory teleport glitch.
There is no inventory teleport glitch you sack of ham
CS3DS doesn't count

Feb 12, 2012 at 6:15 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Uh Nox
I saved at the Falling Tower, but it turns out I saved Curly, got the iron band then died with it, so I never actually got to the doctor with it..

Is there any possible way that I could go back and get it? Or do I smell a third playthrough coming on?

Unless that is an area hidden insanely well in CS normal, he's definetly playing CS3DS.

Feb 12, 2012 at 6:52 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I assumed he was just making names up

Feb 12, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I am playing CS3DS. It's mobile and I like it, the Falling Tower did surprise me though. I remember playing Cave Story a while back and there wasn't a Falling Tower area.
Either way, even if I can do a glitch I am not going to use it, I'll just do another play through.

Feb 13, 2012 at 4:21 AM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Yes Nox, I have played through the tower plenty of times. Don't get me started on the press spike. I tested the glitch, and I managed to tele from Arthur's house to Yamashita farm.