Animation/Webcomic

Which direction should our team head towards?

• Full animation

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • partial animation (voicing over still pictures)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • webcomic

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 11, 2016 at 1:28 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I couldn't find how to add a poll to an existing thread, so I'll give this a week or two for voting and rid of the thread so its not just a spam thing sitting here.

Feb 11, 2016 at 1:31 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
You could've just set up a strawpoll instead of a whole new thread, but then again that would also allow guests to vote.
Kinda dephends on what you want.

Feb 12, 2016 at 12:04 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Can you add an option for a Visual Novel? I want to vote for that.
The partial animation option covers what you are asking.

Feb 12, 2016 at 1:02 AM
Based Member
I think it's really silly to go around asking people: "Hey, do you guys want to see a full animation, a visual novel, or a webcomic?" All three mediums can tell a really great story, and it's not like one is better than another; they're just different ways of expressing art. The format in which to make this should be decided based on what your vision is for the story you want to tell, and what amount and type of resources you have to make this project happen. In my opinion, asking other people to make a decision like this for you kind of makes you look like you don't know what you're doing.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2016 at 1:18 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
hayden with the 3 from downtown

Feb 12, 2016 at 5:40 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I think you guys should make a webcomic, since it's the simplest/requires the least amount of time invested, so you'll actually have a shot at getting something done.

Feb 13, 2016 at 9:04 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I think it's really silly to go around asking people: "Hey, do you guys want to see a full animation, a visual novel, or a webcomic?" All three mediums can tell a really great story, and it's not like one is better than another; they're just different ways of expressing art. The format in which to make this should be decided based on what your vision is for the story you want to tell, and what amount and type of resources you have to make this project happen. In my opinion, asking other people to make a decision like this for you kind of makes you look like you don't know what you're doing.
Let's just go webcomic then. Saves much more time looking for animators, voice actors, composers, etc. It just seems like the best place to start.

Feb 28, 2016 at 1:28 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
So sorry.. I'm here-ish. Thanks Hayden, it's not that I don't know what I'm doing its more or less I have too many things on my plate that are more important than this. For example, catching up on school, watching health, and on and on and on. I also ask because we are a team and not one person should encompass the entire groups decision. I wanted your guys opinions because I honestly care about what you guys think. I started this project intending on spending my entire spare time dedicated to it. With current circumstances, this is hardly the case. When I'm not working on school, I'm typically doing family things because we are all a little worried. Whatever we end up doing I am totally ok with, not because I don't care, but I'd like to see some fruition to the project too.

Mar 30, 2016 at 4:38 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Alright guys so Aeternum has requested that I let you all know he will be absent briefly and that I cover for him in the meantime. In terms of this project, I have learnt a bunch of stuff at course (art-related) that could help with the development of this animation/webcomic and, if this project isn't entirely dead yet, we could probably look at moving things along. Thoughts?

Mar 30, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Alright guys so Aeternum has requested that I let you all know he will be absent briefly and that I cover for him in the meantime.
I hate to be a jerk, but I'd love to see proof that @Aeternum actually said this.

Mar 30, 2016 at 11:58 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Visual novel. Visual novel. Visual novel. Visual novel. Visual novel... visual novel.

Make it a visual novel.
What about like a visual webcomic novel? Unless that's what you were getting at from the beginning.

I hate to be a jerk, but I'd love to see proof that @Aeternum actually said this.
Don't worry, he can confirm this when he gets back.

Mar 30, 2016 at 1:42 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
What about like a visual webcomic novel? Unless that's what you were getting at from the beginning.

Don't worry, he can confirm this when he gets back.

if he comes back.

May 4, 2016 at 11:51 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I'm uh here again. I'm sorry about the absence. I had some health issues that I had to attend to, and its left me really sick. I'm somewhat better now and would like to continue on the project. Konnor and I messaged off FB messenger and I asked him to let you guys know I'd be gone. It looks like a webcomic/visual novel. I've still got all my scripting so we could base our project off them.

In the meantime I'll continue to work on the scripting. If anyone would like to contact me on kik my username is Asriel_Flowey

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2016 at 9:30 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Alright I'm hoping I'm finally out of the long stretch for awhile. I'm serious about this project so if anyone is still interested in this thing please email me at aeternum12@gmail.com and we can reach contact off site to continue this