An idea that's probably gonna work?

Apr 13, 2008 at 3:20 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Well, in Ballos' 3rd form, can't we just hang out by his eyes? That way we'll be able to get access to his external eyes easily, no?
(And heck, I'm having trouble experimenting this 'cause I'm having too much trouble to even get to Ballos because of this urge in myself to run through quickly after watching all those speedruns on Youtube :D )

And I think you can activate the deleet(yay I remembered the name) at the room before Heavy from the room before that right? (I remember doing this once, or probably I did on the deleet at the room before the room before Heavy from the room before that, which everybody did) :(

Apr 13, 2008 at 3:52 PM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
You mean go for a ride in his spinny wheel form? Don't think it's possible; I considered doing this once, but I believe Ballos 3rd form moves faster than you walk and thus due to the game's physics once he's moving in the opposite direction of the eye you are in you'll fall out. I've seen a guy on Youtube with hacked infinite HP who tried it, and he kept falling out when Ballos changed direction.

As for the deleet, you mean the big room with the missile expansion in it or the one with the three deleets and the one angel spawn? I've seen the bottom deleet in that area triggered from the previous area (the one with the six archers, two mesas, that you can take a shortcut through deathspikes to).

EDIT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ze4bHH0QzQU here's the vid, as you can tell he had to boost to stay in Ballos's eye and judging by the flashing HP bar he was taking damage from his rotating satelites the whole time (or he would have been if he hadn't hacked his HP). At 14 damage a hit, 55 HP, well...

Apr 13, 2008 at 4:00 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Lyger said:
As for the deleet, you mean the big room with the missile expansion in it or the one with the three deleets and the one angel spawn? I've seen the bottom deleet in that area triggered from the previous area (the one with the six archers, two mesas, that you can take a shortcut through deathspikes to).
The former, the last room before Heavy-san. do you think it's possible to activate it from the room of three deleets? (though this wont do anything much cause you still have the last deleet after that)

Edit: about the vid, he sucks are you sure it's not damage from the bats? And oh! Cheating! I've a trainer with me so why don't I just try it myself now? But it's getting late now, haveta call it a day! :(

Apr 13, 2008 at 4:41 PM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
Partly from the bats perhaps, there's that... nevertheless you are still screwed when he changes direction; even if you boost you're bound to jitter back and forth a bit and get hit. Not the wisest move, especially when it's possible to get him in under a lap anyway. Can't imagine staying in his eye would be too much faster, either, because when you're on the ground and aiming up, both your and Curly's shots are hitting his satellites, whereas when you're inside his eye, it's just your shot or Curly's.

Dunno about that Deleet, it seems too far for Nemesis range... perhaps Spur... eh...

Apr 16, 2008 at 3:25 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
About that Deleet, I succeeded doing(just damaging) it with rockey, and if I had more skill, I would have activated it! But it doesn't do much difference, right? Ah well, the last deleet sure does have a purpose....