an abridged email i recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2012 at 5:38 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: he/him
Yes, retardation is a problem, but it's not a disorder, and it's also kind of an offensive word I think.
Also, thank you for your words of wisdom, I will remember that mentality is in the head.

Edit: Sorry WD but it was really funny. I forgot this isn't the SPOT.

Jan 30, 2012 at 5:40 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Not like I expect any less from you! Heeeeheee.

Jan 30, 2012 at 5:45 AM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I would like to say: what ELSE would you call it? An incurable disease? That is near to the DEFENITION of disorder! And now you say disorder is offensive. Is that supposed to mean that ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) should be changed to ASID (Autism Spectrum Incurable Disease)?

Jan 30, 2012 at 5:49 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Lord Shadow, I'm sorry but you need to shut the hell up.

I know it's offensive but people say "retarded" all the time. That doesn't mean that they hate retarded people or any of that stuff. It's just like saying "gay". It doesn't mean the person saying it is homophobic. Heck, my gay friend says it all the time.

You reaaaallly need to calm down and stop trying to argue about this on the forums. You are noticeably upset and people will just make fun of you. So stop neeow.

Jan 30, 2012 at 5:56 AM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Unless you continue, I will end on the note that they should stop using these words this way. Half our swear words are misinterpretations of words that aren't bad at all! For example, if you look in a dictionary, "faggot" means exhausted or cigarette. "Gay" means happy. I was introduced to this idea by my social studies teacher who said, IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS, "The gay fagged-out man smoked a faggot". I looked in the forum rules, it says we can swear, so I decided to say this. I end with that idea.

Jan 30, 2012 at 6:46 AM
Banned
What the fuck was that picture for, and how did my 3DS understand it -.-

Jan 30, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Why does all the hilariously retarded stuff happen when I'm not here ;_;
I wish you guys would wait for me before antagonizing new users, I feel left out.

Jan 30, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Banned
WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS BEING AN ANTAGONIST!

Jan 30, 2012 at 12:07 PM
"Huzzah!"
This all started when I criticised SOPA protesters for being bullies - Google and Facebook are not Mom and Pop corner stores. They are powerful organizations with strong political interests. My remarks were misunderstood. The entertainment industry is a seperate entity with a vested interest in harsh copyright legislation.

I'm not 'fucking retarded.' I'm *special.*

I dislike protests because they bypass the entire damn political system. This (your nation) isn't a democracy. You elect leaders who represent your interests. The healthy way to deal with things like this is to talk with those people you elected, not scream and yell at the government. Lobby groups have a place, but they cause no end of headaches.

*This of course assumes the government of your country isn't rotten to the core.

Jan 30, 2012 at 4:15 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Closed by request and because the thread has degenerated beyond saving. There's a whole nother thread about SOAP anyway so whatevs.

Thanks for your input rootan merlinboy royaltyler Lord Shadow, and try to get a hang of that potty mouth of yours.

Jan 30, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
WHO THE FUCK SAID I WAS BEING AN ANTAGONIST!

Maybe read my post again and you'll get what I was saying. Maybe if you had taken the time to read my full post instead of slamming the rage button on the slightest inclination that someone was soiling your good name, you'd've realized that I was in your side the whole time >:
Perhaps I won't make that mistake again, given the reaction my defense was greeted with.

Also, super thread closing, Noxid :3

Jan 30, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Noxid this doesn't seem locked yet. Let me try...

Edit: Ok I think I did it.

Jan 30, 2012 at 9:47 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
IPBoard is hard dont judge me

I mean uhh

that was an honour-based thread closing. Cultr, I am so deeply disappointed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back