After saying yes to Kazuma's offer...

Oct 5, 2011 at 4:19 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I know saying 'yes' and then riding the dragon with him leads to "bad" ending, but what happens if you go to plantation instead of talking to Kazuma?

I just said 'no' and went straight to saving the world...

Newbie here. Nice to meet you all. This game has so far been amazing. :)

Oct 5, 2011 at 4:22 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
If you just leave him there, then basically Kazuma is waiting forever. At least until the island starts to fall.

So yeah, nothing happens.

Oct 5, 2011 at 4:30 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
lol, ok. Basically, you make him wait doing nothing.

Oct 5, 2011 at 4:59 AM
inside is yello
"..."
To get into meaningless specifics, he actually leaves after the rocket is complete, (Somewhere around that time) unless you actually say yes to him in the Egg 0 room, and then don't talk to him when you go outside to the Outer Wall, and then proceed as normally, he sticks around permanently.

(I remember reading this somewhere, and as I am too lazy to check it myself, I guess you shouldn't bet on it)

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Oct 17, 2011 at 2:23 AM
inside is yello
"..."
Not to criticize myself or you, but what I posted really isn't that useful. If you're going to get the bad ending, I'd think you'd do it right away.

Oct 17, 2011 at 6:48 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
On my first playthrough, I saved, got the bad ending, then reloaded save. Still do that sometimes, it's the easiest and least fulfilling ending but it's a good one (in terms of storytelling) nonetheless.