Adding beta music to Cave Story Mods

Nov 23, 2013 at 11:24 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Hey...I can't seem to get this part right...Whenever I try to add beta music (such as Pier Walk/CAVE) It will appears as it has no sound whatsoever. Please give me detailed information on how to fix this problem.

Nov 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I Replaced Access to Pier Walk.ORG, Named the file format ORG, Then put in the codename: CAVE In all caps. But it STILL doesn't play music. Also, I changed it on The Cave Story music player, and on Cave Story itself, still...The only result was silence...I'm using Cave Editor 0.99. That enough info?

Nov 24, 2013 at 1:43 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
There you go, it should always be named ACCESS in Resource Hacker, no matter what ORG file you put in, as that was the preexisting name within the executable file.

Nov 24, 2013 at 6:40 AM
mmm...I'll try that...

Ahh! Thank you! It worked! ahh...Now, for my first project...Wind Fortress Beta!