A FOURTH ENGING!? No way!

Jun 14, 2008 at 9:42 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pixel has waaaay too much health

Jun 14, 2008 at 9:43 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
More health than 4 Krogoths and a Ballos. I had him down to 99.99991%, but then I died to his pwnpower.

Jun 14, 2008 at 9:49 AM
/end
If you get the Beast's Fang, The Hero's Cape, and The Rusted Sword you can go into the hidden area behind where you face the Undead Core and get the Red Crystal, I couldn't beat him without it.

Jun 14, 2008 at 9:51 AM
Yeah, I thought about that. But instead, I decided to get the YellowBlock from the debug kitty and use that...

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:20 AM
/end
I was having alot of problems getting out of the way of his attacks even with the Booster 6.0 which you get from Ikachan it was hard.

Then I finally found out about the Phoenix's Feather, but it's a pain in the butt to get.

But after a while of trying I finally stole the eye from the demon crown and gave it to Ballos so he would open up another area in The Designers Labyrinth.

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:24 AM
I tried using the HyperBarrier to make it through Death Valley (Super Hidden) but the invincible field only lasts until the seven-hundreth row of spikes, then it's game over unless you MG Booster 11.2 Super Jump at the same time...

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:29 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
db you just passed 800. a sign that you should retire soon.

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:30 AM
Sorry, but I can't. I have so little blood in my sugar stream that I can't stop typing...

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:34 AM
/end
You do remember that The Phoenix's Feather allows you to fly and float without touching the ground making Death Valley laughable right?

Also with the Red Crystal, HyperBarrier, and Dragon's Soul you will never take any damage from anything. Except Pixel of course since he destroys everything that protects you.

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:38 AM
This would make an epic mod, no?

Well, he never touches the Silver Dagger of Aeons... If you can get to that before the Gateway back seals, then get the Pheonix Feather and the Red Crystal, you can take them to the Lost Smithy to forge A Shield of Great Powers... But then you gotta fight the Smithy.

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:43 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
o god this is getting serious. go have some tea from your family members. they won't notice if they're sleeping. >:E

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:45 AM
/end
Still, The Shield of Great Powers only protects you for 3 minutes, and it can take well up to an hour to beat Pixel.

You're better trading in The Silver Dagger of Aeons for The Gauntlet of Doom since it makes all your weapons infinity level and allows you to attack much faster.

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:48 AM
Yeah, but then you have to either have to visit the High and Mighty Sorceress on the Precipice of Foresight to deal with the Curse of Heavy or be unable to move vertically at all, and have a severly reduced movment penalty.

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:53 AM
/end
You can skip that step by going to the Sky Castle and visiting the Phoenix who's feather you have. He will take back the feather and and then heal you, talk to him again and he will ask you some questions (which are really easy) then give you back the feather and open up the path that leads to the maze right before Pixel.

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:57 AM
I always miss the jump and land in the Slipstream... Which takes you to the place you were built, and forces you to do a side quest to get the Ion Cannon and the AI Upgrade... But then it's nearly impossible to get back...

Jun 14, 2008 at 11:05 AM
/end
I fell on purpose so I could go to that place, and after getting those upgrades I thought I could beat Pixel easily but I could never find my way back.

I'm glad I didn't save at the save point right after you come out of the Slipstream.

Jun 14, 2008 at 11:12 AM
There is one way out... You have to engage the Translink Matrix and play this DDR-esque minigame to trigger the successive switches that result in a Time Stretch long enough to escape through the otherwise one-way Slipstream. But in doing this unleashes Sub-Dimensional horrors on the surface of the planet... They're a bitch to kill.

Jun 14, 2008 at 11:22 AM
/end
Yeah. I rather just go and beat Pixel without the upgrades since releasing those demons only makes the game longer.