3rd set of character sprites

Feb 28, 2007 at 5:21 PM
Been here way too long...
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
If you've looked in Legacy Story's Mychar.pbm file, you'll see that I have 3 sets of chracter srites, but I have no idea on how to actually get the game to understand to pull the current character's sprite from the third set. I know this is somewhat of an assembly hack on this level, but I don't know how to do it.
Thank you~

Feb 28, 2007 at 5:40 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Nator said:
If you've looked in Legacy Story's Mychar.pbm file, you'll see that I have 3 sets of chracter srites, but I have no idea on how to actually get the game to understand to pull the current character's sprite from the third set. I know this is somewhat of an assembly hack on this level, but I don't know how to do it.
Thank you~

I know noone who could know this besides rune, and he wasn't online since december...

Mar 9, 2007 at 10:44 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I was just looking at your (Nator's) character sprites and wondering just how you were planning on going to get that additional row of images into the game.

Too bad you don't know yourself, since I had intended to ask about it.

Mar 9, 2007 at 10:49 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Orfvar Stöhtkonung said:
I was just looking at your (Nator's) character sprites and wondering just how you were planning on going to get that additional row of images into the game.

Too bad you don't know yourself, since I had intended to ask about it.

Rune know it but he wasn't online since december, like I said...
Anyhow the game can load them, it doesn't matter which size it is.