???

May 31, 2006 at 12:58 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I have a problem. I'm trying to make a hard run, but when i reach Plantation, where the bed is, i don't see Curly.

(I haven't fought the sisters yet)

Edit: Fought the Sisters, but it still doesn't do anything.

I did borrowed my polar star for a machine gun,

Avoided talking to Booster in Labyrinth.

Got Tow Rope and saved Curly.

Brought her to the Cabin in Waterway.

EDIT: Screw this. I din't drained curly. Now i must all restart!

It was sooooooo long!

And i want the hard ending too...

Jun 2, 2006 at 5:31 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Sorry to hear that. You must have finished the game so many times that you must have just overlooked that very small detail. I've done that before on occasion myself, generally speaking when rushing through a game I've previously finished. Caused myself to miss characters before in games such as the Suikoden series which also affects the outcome of the ending. Kinda sucks. Better luck next time. : )

-SkyeWelse

Jun 2, 2006 at 7:46 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Second time i play, and my first play was only up to Grasstown...

Jun 3, 2006 at 6:16 AM
hi guys, Ive been without internet for 3 weeks, I hate charter (my internet people) :) . Take her to that room and lay her on the bed, read the computer, then go to the bookcase to learn how to treat her. Then when it asks you if you want to leave her there say no. Then leave, but be careful not to be in the water with her too long or she'll die. Then when you see her in the bed later on go back to the mimiga villlage into the graveyard to get the ma pignon. Go back and give it to her, she'll give you the iron bond, thats it.

btw, love your new avatar skyewelse, I love phoenix wright, but I personally like trauma center more ;) "OBJECTION, YOU'RE LYING DAMMIT AND I CAN PROVE IT" rofl

Jun 3, 2006 at 11:58 AM
Actually for me, Curly never died when I was in the water with her but that could of been because I passed through that area quickly.

Jun 3, 2006 at 2:55 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
AFAIK Curly cant die when you go in the water when you save her.

Jun 3, 2006 at 3:16 PM
"Huzzah!"
she can if you don't drain her

Jun 3, 2006 at 4:00 PM
Right, but it's not a matter of speed as suggested by "Then leave, but be careful not to be in the water with her too long or she'll die." The key is that you must drain her at the halfway point of the waterway-area right after fighting the Core.

Jun 3, 2006 at 10:59 PM
Maelstrom said:
Right, but it's not a matter of speed as suggested by "Then leave, but be careful not to be in the water with her too long or she'll die." The key is that you must drain her at the halfway point of the waterway-area right after fighting the Core.
Sorry, I havent saved curly in ages and i forgot that :)

Jun 5, 2006 at 3:12 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
btw, love your new avatar skyewelse, I love phoenix wright, but I personally like trauma center more "OBJECTION, YOU'RE LYING DAMMIT AND I CAN PROVE IT" rofl

Thanks. I just recently got into Phoenix Wright after hearing so much praise about it. It is quite a unique and fun game and I'm having a blast with it.

-SkyeWelse

Jun 7, 2006 at 9:39 AM
SkyeWelse said:
Thanks. I just recently got into Phoenix Wright after hearing so much praise about it. It is quite a unique and fun game and I'm having a blast with it.

-SkyeWelse
yeah its good but as far as your sib gose i'll put my money on adol(because i just got my copy of Ys I&II Complete yay) now i just need to download NightWolve's translation :D

Jun 11, 2006 at 2:13 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
God of Chaos said:
yeah its good but as far as your sib gose i'll put my money on adol(because i just got my copy of Ys I&II Complete yay) now i just need to download NightWolve's translation :D

Ys I & II Complete with Nightwolve's translation patch are great games and are an excellent foray into the Ys series as a whole. Much better than starting with Ys VI, which was released worldwide. If you enjoy them you can always start a thread about it either in the Gamer's Lounge or the XyZ forum.

XyZ is going to deal with the Ys, Zelda and Xak series and pretty much any other Action-Adventure-Rpgs out there.

-SkyeWelse