1000 THREADS!

Jul 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
We've done it guys.
And I am proud to say that I made the 1000th thread in the Satellite Lounge. What are you guys doing to celebrate? I did what Noxid suggested to Tpcool.
Alright so here's what we gotta do
we go to the store and buy a whole bunch of styrofoam cups. Seven. NO EIGHT. Eight styrofoam cups. Then we take the cups, and we take them back to our place.
Now you gotta turn the cups UPSIDE DOWN and put them on the floor.
Now this is where shit starts to get serious. Take seven of the cups and draw faces on them. I don't even give a damn what the faces look like. Place one of the cups RIGHT side up on TOP of the faceless cup, and arrange the remaining six cups in a circle around it. Now, you must choose the most worthy of the six remaining to officiate the ceremony. Draw him a clerical collar and give him a book of dark scripture by which to lead his flock. The top cup, now filled with the blood of a mewling lamb, can only watch in horror as the others congregate by flickering candlelight. Have the deacon cup stab the sacrificial vessel thrice through the heart whilst chanting your unholy name, anointing his followers with the hot, gushing blood in the mark of a triangle on their foreheads. The group begins to chant now, first slowly, then building to an animistic, fervent display of convulsing bodies, frothing lips and screaming mouths acting as one feral organism. At the climax of this lascivious display, crush the cups beneath your foot, freeing them from their earthly bonds.
then make some cupcakes with 'Sat. Lounge 1000 WOOT' in pink icing on the top and take pictures.
Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of my cupcakes, as they were just too delicious to wait to eat.
However, Tpcool kindly gave me his picture of his cupcakes to display in the first post of this thread, so, here they are!
cupcakes.jpg

He says to excuse the crappy 3DS quality and his bad icing skills.

Jul 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
No Dunc, you've taken long enough.

Jul 12, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
We should obviously discuss what the topic of the 1001st Satellite Lounge thread should be because that matters more.

Jul 13, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
or the 1002nd!
that's an even bigger number than 1001!

Also wowee that sure is a slick celebratory setup you got there

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I demand photographic evidence that Tphoon completed the task before the cupcakes.

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
I cannot provide that.
However, I could perform the ritual again and post an image of the aftermath. I'm not willing to make cupcakes again though, it was difficult to do that without getting caught.

Jul 13, 2012 at 2:04 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Hooray~ Wahoo woo woot yea ye yeayayea happy 1000th guys :~3

diph.php

Jul 13, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I can post all of the pics of said ritual in about 6 days from now. However, I cannot prove that I did it beforehand, you'll just have to trust me.

Jul 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I feel like pointing out that deleted threads don't count to the total :awesomeface:

Jul 13, 2012 at 10:21 PM
So that means there are 1000 threads in the Satellite Lounge.