'0'd

Apr 14, 2011 at 6:48 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Captain Fabulous said:
What the fuck, we're not allowed to talk about the smilies without posting one? Is this thread supposed to be Smiliepedia, no fun allowed?

You're allowed to talk about smilies even without posting one. Just not allowed to stray too far offtopic.

Apr 14, 2011 at 8:31 PM
Been here way too long...
Fuck you, it was in the SPOT. And suddenly we're deleting off-topic posts? The forum rules have someting to say about that:
7. Offtopic can be tolerated as long as it follows the flow of conversation, if it doesn't get out of control and goes back ontopic at the request of the thread starter, moderator, or admin.
I don't even know why you moved this thread out of the SPOT, it's not exactly quality discussion. You've missed April 1st by two weeks, now you just look like jackasses.

Apr 15, 2011 at 4:49 AM
/end
The staff once again proves they're as smart as snails.

:D

Apr 15, 2011 at 7:16 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I gotta be honest, now. Ban me if you wish, but it really needs to be said. I think Gir is abusing his "power" quite a bit lately. Having talked to him before on Skype, I know that he is EXTREMELY sensitive, and hates it when people don't do what he says. Is that really the kind of person you want as a mod? Someone who just wants the position to have power, rather than improve the forum? It's the SPOT, guys. People post random shit in here. That's what it's for. There's no point in locking threads in here, since for every spam thread you delete, 2 more take its place. You're not solving anything, you're just pissing people off. So, Gir, kindly grow a pair and GTFO.

Apr 15, 2011 at 7:28 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Drunken Applesauce said:
Having talked to him before on Skype, I know that he is EXTREMELY sensitive, and hates it when people don't do what he says.

Didn't I talk to you once? If barely at all?

As for the fate of the SPOT, it can be discussed here. All I have to say at this point is that I disagree with your view of what the SPOT is/should be.

Apr 15, 2011 at 7:32 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
Didn't I talk to you once? If barely at all?

As for the fate of the SPOT, it can be discussed here. All I have to say at this point is that I disagree with your view of what the SPOT is/should be.

Yeah and in that one time of talking to you, I learned quite a bit. Hence, never talking to you again. And it's not just my view, there are many who agree with me. The SPOT is for fun, random posts. That's what we've all been doing in there. Stop being a power-hungry bitch, and just ignore it.

Apr 15, 2011 at 7:39 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
The SPOT is for fun, yes, but it's not for thoughtless spam.

And like you, I'm not alone with this viewpoint.

Apr 15, 2011 at 7:51 AM
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
The SPOT is for fun, yes, but it's not for thoughtless spam.

And like you, I'm not alone with this viewpoint.

But whose opinion is more important? The mods/admins? Or the members whom this forum was created for? The members that have stuck around all this time, and are just enjoying themselves in the SPOT? If enjoying ourselves on a near-dead forum means spamming, then so be it.

Apr 15, 2011 at 7:58 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I never said it was just the opinion of the staff, did I?

Anyways please read the thread I directed you to before, or post in it or something. We are trying to reach a solution, and your input would be appreciated :awesomeface:

Apr 15, 2011 at 8:29 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I'd like for anyone who agrees with Drunken Applesauce to speak up, so that they can be ignored from now on uh so we can resolve any underlying tensions ASAP

Apr 15, 2011 at 3:58 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Drunken Applesauce said:
But whose opinion is more important? The mods/admins? Or the members whom this forum was created for? The members that have stuck around all this time, and are just enjoying themselves in the SPOT? If enjoying ourselves on a near-dead forum means spamming, then so be it.

You see son the staff were also members once, it's not like they were hired.

Apr 15, 2011 at 4:41 PM
graters gonna grate
DoubleThink said:
I'd like for anyone who agrees with Drunken Applesauce to speak up, so that they can be ignored from now on uh so we can resolve any underlying tensions ASAP

I partially agree with him, though, as Gir said, this isn't really the thread to discuss that, as we have the "SPOT Discussion" thread.

Anyway, for the sake of some small pretense of on-topic-ness:

(_8^|) Homer Simpson.

Apr 15, 2011 at 5:38 PM
:={|
(¯¯|

IT IS A SNAIL
:debug:

Anyway. Drunken Applesauce, shut up. Regardless of whether GIR made a good decision or not, yelling at him, calling him names and bringing his character into question will not solve anything. If you have a problem with the moderation, you can talk to them about it without driving a thread off a cliff. It's been discussed on IRC and posts have been deleted (though I still think this should be moved back to the SPOT).

And the opinions of the mods are just as important as the opinions of the other users, as mods are users too and they run the place.

Sorry for that rant, here's another smiley to make up for it:
(*o*)

Apr 15, 2011 at 5:45 PM
has anyone done ^_^ yet?
that's my favorite!

Apr 16, 2011 at 7:43 PM
graters gonna grate
Ralren said:
YOU KNOW!?!?
ALRIGHT THEN, TEIM FOR SRS CAPS LOCK ARGUMENT
ADSFKSKDLNFADMFS

ALRIGHT HERE I GO
FIRST OF ALL, MAH DRAWING IS 5/5556565656 MUCH BETTER THAN UM
ANYONES COO ARTWOK BECAUSE THEY FAIL LIKE SARAH PALIN WHEN SHE IS ON
HYPERACTIVE BAWWAAAHHS

DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS IS NO MACH AGIANSTRYST THE EPIC AND ONE AND ONLY
GODS, MORSHU, GIYGAS, JEFF, HAMACHI-SUUU, DOORYYAAHH, AND THE UNFORGETIBLELY AWESOME HURFA DURKIN!

THIS SUIT IS BLACK NOT

ALRIGHT ITS TIME TO DANCE *SLAMS DOWN JUKEBOX*
(>o_o)> <(o_o<) (>o_o)> <(o_o<) (>o_o)> <(o_o<) (>o_o)> <(o_o<)
DANCE IDIOTS DANCE OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE IN KORIDAI

Alright, I'm done. Back on topic for me.

Apr 16, 2011 at 7:55 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
*/*

^It`s a face.