0.1.0 BLASTERBALL 2 CAVE STORY MOD DEMO RELEASED!!!!!!!

Oct 3, 2021 at 7:52 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Currently in developing, but this project is currently underway, with 20 levels of some of your favorite cave story characters and items, you'll surely have a great time (and maybe chaotic too!) All you need is the game from WildTangent (either buy it or idk) and this folder zip, just drag all the files into the root game folder and you are all set! Love to hear the community and feedback (good or bad idc) since this is my first mod project. Hope you enjoy!

- (0.1.0 DOWNLOAD LINK) https://www.mediafire.com/file/oba4ae6esgj8w98/0.1.0BB2CS.zip/file

DISCLAIMER YOU NEED THE OFFICIAL BLASTERBALL 2 REVOLUTION FILES TO PLAY, EITHER BUY IT FROM THE OFFICIAL WildTangent WEBSITE!

btw I'm available to talk about those who want to be a part of the project, I'll need those who are good with photoshop skills. just let me know if you wanna be a part of it and I'll pm you asap.
anyways that all, for now, I'll try to get 0.2.0 in a couple of weeks, if not probably later down the line but it'll be soon.

-8-B1TPlayz

Oct 21, 2021 at 5:47 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
So I gave this a try, and it's not working very well.

I'm running Windows 10 64-bit, and I'm running BlasterBall 2 Revolution from the WildTanget games store. These problems may be as a result of you working with a different version of the game than I'm working with because the "media" folder in my installation was lowercase, whereas the "Media" folder in your download capitalized the "M." And also, the menu was not working right. When I loaded it up, it showed your customized menu with "Cave Story" playing, but I did not see any menu options appear:
CSBBMenu.png

There are no menu items popping up. I tried some guesswork by going up or down, and that never ended well. For one of the menu options, the screen went black and only the cursor was visible, and the screen wasn't refreshing, so it was leaving a trail of the cursor wherever I moved it. And in another instance, it just froze at the menu screen. Not sure what discrepancies might exist in my version of the game vs. the version that you're working with.