MyBoi
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• making a new mod again, dear god this account still uses my broken lost-in-limbo yahoo email
    I've beaten oracle of ages... Finaly
    Am now beating oracle of seasons.
    And hollow knight
    And rythm heaven
    And a bunch of shit
    What have I gotten myself into
    Mint
    Mint
    Technically spoken the underwater maps are their own maps in the game's data.
    MyBoi
    MyBoi
    But they are nearly identical. Just like the past world. Subrosia on the other hand is its own thing, in ages you have: present word and its underwater maps and the Past world and its underwater maps. they are all pretty similar to one another. In seasons you have 4 overworlds that are nearly identical and an original world on top. Sounds like a winner to me.
    Mint
    Mint
    Sadly seasons didn't really do a lot with it's seasons mechanic while ages felt way more focused on it's past/present mechanics.
    Completed Cave Story true ending for the first time! (on easy mode)
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    True =/= Best, though yeah for sure most people do consider Defeating Ballos (fufilling Quote's true purpose of destroying the demon crown) as the "true" ending.
    Still some points:
    1. As Serri mentioned, you listed mods, which are fanon, and absolutely does not count towards any canon discussion.
    2. You listed 2 mods. Enthology is a sequel mod that takes place after the island crash of the default ending.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I'm pretty sure there are other sequel mods that don't follow the ballos ending as well.
    MyBoi
    MyBoi
    Thanks for expanding my vocabulary with the word fanon Serri. I'm sorry for the controversy, I apologize for any infuriations my post caused.

Also my laptop is now once again in my possesion and I emerged from the shadows I was lurking in.
    I am currently turning start point into the interior of a crashed space ship.
    Nice challenge:
    you must put cave story (pre-patched eng) on every public computer you'll use and hide it somewere. Then come back next week or so and see if it is still on there.
    Serri
    Serri
    Impossible to perform on a college computer, their drives would always reset
    Jade
    Jade
    Also on most library computers.
    MyBoi
    MyBoi
    Update on my challenge, I currently put CaveStory on 1 computer and 1 Lan network.
    No google cave story, not counter strike!
    Serri
    Serri
    I play Cave Story Go, evurryday
    I play Cave Story Go
    LxLe
    LxLe
    Cave Story Online
    Binary
    Binary
    Great, now I can imagine someone staring at their phone while striding down a sidewalk whilst telling his friends "There's a Gaudi nest over there!"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…