Captain Fabulous

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• can't see why i should be unhappy if i'm trolld... y'know, i'm just going to do something i wanted to do for long time! ignore some people...
    Ey gramps, i may sound like a total jerk saying this: thanks very much. Reason: you help me get an larger post count! Heehee *knows what happens next* also i like you to answer my question...
    You don't have to be mad if you aren't calm, dumb. Also, pair seconds back i TRULY had an near-death-expirience... Wish i did die... Bad luck, i guess...
    Total nonsence, idiot... Why should i be mad? I am not, and can't think of anything that makes me mad, or had already made me mad... If you keep going on like this, i'll just keep sickening your profile page. Your choice... You can keep blackening my name, what makes me blacken your name, but you can also just stfu. *knows what he's going to say* and you still deserve this, Captain Asshole!
    Uwanna know how nice people are? Well, i can say, meaning it: "you have an totally nice avatar lol."
    But serious, it IS nice... And y'know? U so mad, u are, just hiding it... Lame...
    And once again, the... Let me look... Ah, 731st time (seriously, i've counted, really) that there's a someone that doesn't like fun, cuz they like hate. My god, sometimes, someone can be really idiotty...
    Seriously, you've got a short fuse! Just trying to make something fun out of your page... Neh, i'll just stop it, before the captain is gonna cry like a little crybaby... *crying out loud*
    And, who cares i'm an idiot?... Well, i don't really... I just don't turn a musquito in an elephant... Like you
    Oh yeah, I forgot that your 69.. err I forgot that your AGE is The golden age of 69..

And As I read in the happy birthday thread, It seems that you reverse time... like superman did.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…