The Arnozi
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• road.png
    blade.png
    I need to keep it simple, by that I mean work on things in sections... First sprites, 2nd level design, and last but not least "music" Which I have no idea on how to do... I wan't someone who is known to create good org songs, just because I hate telling people no..
    Why do I tend to glitch the basic starting things in Cavestory when I try to share the game? A good example of this is whenever I gave a copy of the game to a friend and he started a new game, it spawned him next to a welcome to hell sign.
    BLink
    BLink
    The Gods are telling you to turn back now before you get dragged down the modding death spiral.
    2DBro
    2DBro
    probably because you still have the profile.dat in there? you should always delete that when you want to publicly host a mod, along with the manual folder, window.rect, orgview, etc.
    The Arnozi
    The Arnozi
    That sounds Reasonable
    If there is not possible way to get custom backgrounds I am going to see if I can use world tiles.
    Going to take a in depth look at rules.
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    double posting is fairly common and a lot of users (including myself) have overlooked this rule at some point or another. it doesn't give too many warning points and is generally a minor infraction. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    It really depends on how much time there is between the new post and your previous post. If you are using your new post to amend your old one, or are doing so in quick succession then you are doing it wrong.

Please understand that the rules exist as guidelines, not some "to the letter" legal document, and it all comes down to the judgment of mods and admins as to what is or isn't accepted.

I mean if you look at this profile post comment chain you posted 8 times with 1 minute between each. Never ever do that when posting in a thread. This isn't Discord, IRC, or Skype. There is no rush. Think about what you want to write and write it. If you want to amend a post then edit it.

I can tell that you are wired for IM, but forums are a different beast altogether. You have all the time in the world.
    The Arnozi
    The Arnozi
    Understandable, I will be sure not to make the same mistake in the future
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…