Milon Luxy
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Milon Luxy! I enjoyed your Rockfish remake! i've beaten the game and i liked it! But the map sometimes feels empty. otherwise Great mod! I will give it 8/10!

I've found Ikachan keys and went to the Secret boss and defeated it on the first try! i found Secret boss by looking at the minimap so is it really a secret?
    Milon Luxy
    Milon Luxy
    Am glad you enjoyed, man! It really means a lot for me.

About the secret boss, yeah, its a secret. I might have forgotten to remove it when finishing the mod, lmao.
    But now that I think... People may have some problems finding the secret boss place at first. So the minimap can serve as a obvious hint of where they need to go after solving the "puzzles" to go there.
    Aaand after one yeah workin' (and lurkin'), finished fish mod. And finished takin' my break. Gonna get lurkin' more after that. (And wanted to make this a surprisin' released, cause why not)
    Man, it's been a long time since I posted anything here... It's already what, almost 1 year with no sign of posting another demo of my mod, or any other social interaction with the forum..? Just great, silently speaking...
    43 61 6e 20 59 6f 75 20 52 65 61 64 20 20 48 65 65 65 65 65 78 3f 20 3b 44
    BLink
    BLink
    >using OUTS and DAA

Actually I can't even figure out any of this because nothing is even declared in the beginning.

31 C9 89 C8 8D 1C 85 00 00 40 00 89 0B 40 83 F8
    FF 73 F1 CC
    *Phew*... I finally finished to make a demo for the Rockfish remake. I'll now make the thread, and rest a bit of the development. That was really a journey for me...
    I am finishing to remake a mod about an unreleased Daisuke game, and I want to know if it is a good thing or not. It's one of his projects called Rockfish. I'm making every part customized to not be such be a ctrl+C and a ctrl+V. It wouldn't be a problem if I release a demo?
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I guess it should be fine, if we can mod stuff like Ikachan and Kero Blaster, should be good.
    Serri
    Serri
    What about Doggy Wyvern?
    Milon Luxy
    Milon Luxy
    I think it would be something, but I am not thinking on remake it.
    @Capstablook You're still making your mod? I liked the story and I think you have potential. If you want to use my resources of Cave Story Beta Graphics, you can use. When I saw you lost the motivation of your mod, I thought was the time to me to bright and make you happy again. Keep trying my friend, I believe on you. ☺ -Milon Luxy-
    Blu_09
    Blu_09
    yes, BMM is still in development, I'm just not sure when I'll actually release it (maybe never)
    Also, what is different between CS B Cion and CS B Original?
    Milon Luxy
    Milon Luxy
    CS B Cion was a test of ASM that transform exp into coins, shop mecanics, etc... But, aside of that, is useless with the mod premisse. The CS B Original is the mod executable, but without the beta drums.
    I will try to make Cave Story Beta Graphics Version 1.3 which includes
    -Fixed Typos
    -Su- using Scuba Sprites in Labyrinth M and Core (I mistook her for Kanpachi, lol)
    -Glasses Puu as Puu Black or Unused Balrog Boss
    -Oscar as Kulala
    -Sand Zone Enemies Blue Eyes
    -Chie and Blue Monster Portraits
    -Maybe Arthur in credits based off of (5) Portrait

Of course let's see how hard this is for me to do...
    My birthday is tomorrow and I thought if I can send and release all of my scraped mods and ideas that I made before. It's a good idea?
    Serri
    Serri
    Heckin' go for it, my dude
    Actually, I forgot that the Puu you used for Balrog had a facepic, sorry. So the glasses one should be for Puu Black I think. Also, want me to make that cloud thing (Oscar) over the Kulala?
    Milon Luxy
    Milon Luxy
    You can choose and edit my mod if you like. I'm currently working on a new mod, so I think I've finished all of the beta graphics. But that doesn't mean that I gave up on the project, but if you want to help me with the project, I can give you the mod without the indexed graphics. I'm putting a lot of effort into my new mod, so I may end up delaying to continue doing the Beta Graphics Mod. Sorry for the delay in explaining this.
    Link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3n78p4maqnxld3/CS%20%C3%9F%20Dev%20Version.rar?dl=0
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    (I was going to post this on the forum thread for the beta graphics mod but the forum thread is already more than 60 days so i'm doing this instead). I think your beta graphics mod is really cool.
    You should try to remake the beta version of cave story.
    Milon Luxy
    Milon Luxy
    I appreciate the feedback, but I think I'm not able to make the entire beta CS alone. Rain is making this project instead by a while. But everyone is helping him to make it.
    Make Kero Blaster mods to this forum is permitted, or even make something else, like custom music, graphics, etc?
    Mint
    Mint
    Sharing any of the game's files is probably a problem so I don't think you'll get far with that stuff here unless you can somehow have patches that don't contain them.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    We've never really talked that much about it, if it's ever going to happen it'll have to start somewhere. Custom assets should be fine as long as you post them on their own for personal use.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…