Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Noxid
Noxid
well you could always just disappear and start a new internet life under a different name
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
No clue what it's about, but you could seek out someone you know in real life who has similar values and openly brainstorm ideas of how to reach both of your future goals and the troubles you are facing. There can be a lot of negativity with social media and groups of people, memes etc. Try to review things in a more neutral light when you're not blinded by emotion, etc... Just strive towards the best life
Mint
Mint
You don't seem like the immature type as far as i've seen, maybe a bit weird but we all are. If people start spamming in your server then just friendly ask them to stop- dont yell of course. If they keep going then just have them be banned/muted until the whole deal is over. If it's the whole server being like this you really would have to rely on friends, or just mute everything in your server until it blows over.
Mint
Mint
I don't know exactly whats going on so it's hard to determine what will exactly help but as far as I'm aware you seem like an alright person so I'd support you if not just because I hate it when a lot of people go after a single person with no mercy and use anything negative against them.
I mean even I have someone I wish the worst for but I'm not gonna go after them or publicly shame them to get people to hate them.
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
If they're raiding your server set up some permissions and slowmode with an entry room to dump new people in, if it's some other community you have no control over then it's almost certainly complete arse that you're better off leaving
Either way in a few more years you shouldn't have to constantly put up with this sort of pubescent dipshittery anymore
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
@DoubleThink I already had permissioms set up and they spammed anyway.
Mint
Mint
Then it's not set well enough sadly, then again preventung the spam without hurting actual users is kinda hard. unless literally everyone is spamming in which case why even bother at that point
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
I'm twice as demotivated and depressed than when I made this profile post
Mint
Mint
that sounds bad
if you need someone to just talk to sometime then dont hesitate to ask