ColdCallerLoopy

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I mess up the <EVE command so many times and the executable doesn't bat an eye. The moment I use the <FOM command incorrectly and the executable loses its mind.
    Just finished Jenka's Nightmare, I loved it, the story kept me thinking, the sidequests are a joy to run through and the last act wasn't that frustrating despite how hard the entire game was.
    When playing Mega Maker, don't place your starting point right on spikes, you'll be forced to close the game......it makes it worse if you haven't saved in a while......
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I completed Shovel of Hope with little to no issue with all it's achievements being OK to mildly-hard. Beat Plaque of Shadows (PoS) a couple times but never completed it. I t was when Specter of Torment (SoT) came out I went back and broke my sanity to complete PoS, then went back to SoT and threw my keyboard out the window.....Normal teen stuff.
    Sora655
    Sora655
    to me Specter of Torment is the easiest campaign, it's the only one i've completed because fucking propeller knight's stage in both Shovel of Hope and Plague of Shadows makes me wanna die
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Indeed Propeller Knight is easy as butts in SoT, but getting "Hurry Up", "Naked Specter", and "Make a killing"drove me insane, especially by the Tower of Fate in all 3 runs of those achievements.
    Taking a tour of the Citi Bank IT department, really cool and it's nice to be with 19 others who aren't idiots wasting the day.
    I've just about given up playing Kero Blaster Zangyou mode, currently on stage 5.....I think this gif perfectly explains my frustration: http://playola.co/posts/e6ee2c It's become so bottomless-pit heavy, I don't feel like I'm having fun anymore nor getting a decent challenge out of the game, too many bottomless-pits, if anything the story was the only thing keeping me going....
    Noxid
    Noxid
    have you considered getting good
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Oh yea totally, I've considered and tried. It's just weird, I had no issue with the original game and I can get that Zangyou is meant to be more advance and that means the difficulty will definitely go up.
    Hey, my dude. I just wanna tell you, don't plagiarize my shitty pokemon. Ever.
    A lot of people don't seem optimistic about 2017, here's what I'd say: Shut up and be positive.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    It just seems like everyone bashing 2016 are actively looking for reasons to make it seem more bad than it was, reasons that were no less there and disregarded any other year because it wasn't 2016. I expect that the only thing notably bad was the divisive political landscape and it just became cool to bag 2016 after that.

I mean in 2015 the original Spock died (in fact a few people from star trek died that year), Satoru Iwata (Nintendo president) died, the co-creator of the Simpsons died, Terry Pratchett (Discworld author) died, John Nash (remember "a beautiful mind", that movie was about him) died (along with his wife), yet people didn't complain about 2015 being bad. I look at the list of people who died in 2016 and I only see 5 or 6 people so far that don't make me ask "who?".
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    It just seems like everyone bashing 2016 are actively looking for reasons to make it seem more bad than it was, reasons that were no less there and disregarded any other year because it wasn't 2016. I expect that the only thing notably bad was the divisive political landscape and it just became cool to bag 2016 after that.

I mean in 2015 the original Spock died (in fact a few people from star trek died that year), Satoru Iwata (Nintendo president) died, the co-creator of the Simpsons died, Terry Pratchett (Discworld author) died, John Nash (remember "a beautiful mind", that movie was about him) died (along with his wife), yet people didn't complain about 2015 being bad. I look at the list of people who died in 2016 and I only see 5 or 6 people so far that don't make me ask "who?".
    Xemous
    Xemous
    reported for double posting
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…