Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

funwillfunwill
funwillfunwill
Indeed. I don't know what kind of sick people do these attacks on innocents.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
What happened?
Xemous
Xemous
terrorists are attacking paris right now

poor lil france
Jade
Jade
*obligatary where's my pizza gonna come from!?*
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Quite sad news.
Mint
Mint
Someone in my class always calls Paris a ghetto and so a bad place to go to nowadays. Anyways, any signs who did this?
PS its on the news at the moment i was posting this.
SuperJaws100
SuperJaws100
Honestly, the Middle Eastern governments can't handle/support these groups, they need to be removed. Put a UN delegation in charge of the area and make it sovereign UN territory. No more disputes over the "Holy Land" because then neither Muslims, Jews, nor Christians would own it, it'd be sovereign territory.
Captain Fabulous
Captain Fabulous
That sounds like a foolproof, historically sound plan. Also Syria is not the "Holy Land."
SuperJaws100
SuperJaws100
Right, but that's what they're fighting over. And Israel is not "sovereign UN territory", it's "sovereign Israeli territory". I've always thought that the UN needed permanent territory and police forces.
Captain Fabulous
Captain Fabulous
First of all, the attacks in Paris had nothing to do with Israel. The terrorists were from Syria, I believe, and people suspect ISIS was behind it, or at least inspired them. ISIS is not fighting over Israel.
Second, the UN doesn't claim sovereign territory. It's not an international police force. It's not some kind of ultimate righteous army that kicks ass and rights wrongs all over the world. It's called the United Nations, not America Fuck Yeah. It's based on cooperation.
If an impartial party took charge of Palestine and Israel, they'd piss off the Palestinians AND the Israelis. Then you'd have a three-way struggle, instead of Israel vs. The World. Why would you think that diving headfirst into this conflict is a good way to solve it?
In the future, try to show some empathy or sensitivity instead of immediately politicizing tragedies, especially if you're completely wrong about everything.