Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Like maybe one of those stalkers who put up like one million pictures of who they are stalking.
*Quote is officially freaked out*
*RUNS AS FAST AS HE CAN.*
Tpcool
Tpcool
NO QUOTE, DON'T RUN INTO THE FIREPLACE!
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Misery used Reflect! It's Super Effective!

WHY IS THE POKEMON NOW?
Tpcool
Tpcool
Quote used Explosion. The end.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
In the credits...

Balrog just smashes through the entire bunch of words in the credits, and he's all like, "Don't worry guys, he's coming back."
"What, that's not real?"
"Well..."
"NOTHING IS REAL IN THIS SHOW."
Tpcool
Tpcool
And then he busts through the TV screen, thus scaring an innocent family. Huzzah.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
"HUZZAH MUDDA *******!!!"
*Jumps through ceiling*
*I come in randomly*
"It's all my fault! I made this possible! AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!"
*Vanishes into thin air*

I think Wooden Rat might be able to help us make this sitcom even more random.
Tpcool
Tpcool
WoodenRat is quite the random fellow. He might be the randomest of them all.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Am I a close second?
Tpcool
Tpcool
I don't know about that, you haven't been around that long. You'll have to prove yourself.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
In due time, maybe.
Heh, maybe the more stuff I learn in school, the more random I can be.

Jigglypuff puts everyone to sleep, gets mad, and starts writing on everyone's faces with a magic marker.

Quote apparently gets a mustache and a monocle drawing.

Curly gets a dog drawn on her face.

Misery gets colored black (the color black).

"DON'T DO DRUGS" Gets written in big letters on Balrog's face.

Jigglypuff is gone by the time they wake up.
Tpcool
Tpcool
That's good. I can totally see Quote with a monocle.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
What would Curly and Chako think of Quote having a monocle.

Misery was put on probation by Palkia.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Pokémon do not exist in this Cave Story sitcom you silly.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Hai!

But it random! D-:

Also, I beat my record on Boss Attack! 24:25.? (Old Time)> 20:25.2 (New Time) I did it with getting the Machine Gun too.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Hi!

Good job. Shaving off an entire four minutes means that you must've made a lot of improvement. Doing it with the Machine Gun couldn't have been easy. I bet you could get an even better time with the Spur.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Getting failures a bunch of times later, but also figuring out how I could improve my time too helped. The Spur would have made the Sisters easy as crap though and a few other future bosses. The Machine Gun does make short work though of bosses like Misery and stuff (Sometimes though it does a little less then half damage of a fully charged Spur shot, 84 versus 150.). It also gives me a leg up though in the first few rounds though, in that time I got around maybe 7 minutes or less by the time I got to Ironhead, so that makes up a little bit for waiting out for the Spur. I know with Heavy Press, it sucumbs to the Machine Gun easily (Lv. 3 does more then not charged Spur shots by 2, plus even pressing A a bunch of times does a lot of fire versus the Spur. Snake might have done better though.).
Tpcool
Tpcool
The Nemesis could be a good replacement for the Spur if you keep the Machine Gun. You probably use the Nemesis already, though. Or maybe the level 2 blade.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
I use the Lv. 2 Blade at close range. I'm not exactly the best person when it comes to button mashing though, but it still works really good. XD

If I have the Machine Gun, it makes the first form (destroying it's turrets) of Monster X too super easy (You can destroy the turrets in two "turns".), even better then the Blade. I use the Blade in it's second form though to break through it's armor, and apparently go through the wall. :p
Tpcool
Tpcool
That's good. The level 2 blade is pretty OP against most of the bosses.