Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
That pilot was so successful, that it got not 5/5 stars, but 6/5 STARS. IT'S THAT GOOD.
Tpcool
Tpcool
✡✡✡✡✡✡
six jewish stars out of five
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Worth ★★★★★★★★★★★★ normal stars. Each jewish stars is like two stars in one so yeah.

WTF Why does Misery keep getting arrested for stuff?

*First time Misery gets arrested*
<strong class='bbc'>Balrog to Quote:</strong> "I thought I would never see the day."
Tpcool
Tpcool
I don't want to think about what would happen to Balrog if he got arrested. Trying to get the handcuffs on him should set a precedent for the difficulties to follow.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Tpcool
Tpcool
i
i don't know what to say
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
It's like most of what I think or say, it makes no sense.

KRAckenz USd SPI STARSTRm γ! 890212 DMFAG! MRTAL DMAFG TO nezz.
WTF Why am I referencing Earthbound now?

Do you know of the game Earthbound though?
Tpcool
Tpcool
I bought it on the eShop, played it for a few hours, and decided I didn't like it. Guess I'm in the minority!
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
I just recently became a fan. :p Time to make Palkia mad and screw the dimensions up even more by mixing it up with everything else! :-D

Did you play Super Paper Mario? If so then remember Mimi? (mimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimi...)
Tpcool
Tpcool
I have! But I do not remember Mimi. I played it around when it came out so everything's fuzzy.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Do you remember that one girl who's green and can crack her neck to turn into a giant spider?
Tpcool
Tpcool
Well, I remember who she *is*, but none of the details.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Ah okay.<del class='bbc'>That's what's important.</del>

OH FORK IT'S INVINCIBLE RUN!!!
Tpcool
Tpcool
Reference??
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
I just made that up. Usually though, you usually run away from moving stuff that is invincible.

Thwomps are more dangerous then Presses in my opinion because of that.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Presses are always OHKO though.
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
They don't go back up though.

+127 daMAGEs!!!!!!!!!!!1010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Tpcool
Tpcool
True. ALSO it's late so I won't be on until morning. Have fun in your imagination without me!
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Shinx
Lol boom it's morning... At least for me. 10:56 AM.

What if, Chako somehow put a hidden camera in Quote's hat that connected right to her computer (Mac lol) so she could watch his every move? O_O
Tpcool
Tpcool
I wouldn't doubt it. It's something she would do.