solaris
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Cheers to the NX...What ever it could be? I wish Nintendo would announce it a bit early, because I'm dying to know.
    Jade
    Jade
    It's a Wii U but with a much better controller.
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    Why did they even tell us they were working on a new console if the announcement would be what? 2 years later? Hype kills people.
    Mint
    Mint
    I'd rather wait till we get a new console we don't need yet, the 3DS family is still doing fine.
    Does anyone watch Steven Universe? I just saw the latest episode and it was great! The story line is phenomenal.
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    I've seen a few episodes here and there. The instrumental soundtrack is real nice.
    Kase377
    Kase377
    I love SU!! I just watched the new episode with my sisters and it was a blast. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!
    solaris
    solaris
    I wonder when the normal schedule will begin? Hopefully next week...
    I kinda feel a little overwhelmed today with all these thoughts about my plans for the future. Will it go all according to plan? Or will I think back to this day and feel disappointed with all the things I never was able to accomplish... I just hope everything will turn out well in the end...
    SuperJaws100
    SuperJaws100
    Ah, the good 'ol existential crisis. This is what I go through when I sit down in Chemistry or Gym, realize how UTTERLY useless electron orbitals and volleyball are to me, and wonder what I'm doing with my life.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    A life full of achievement and no joy is a life ill spent. Which is of course my way of saying "don't dis volleyball".
    solaris
    solaris
    I feel much better now. Back to enjoying life.
    Wow, things really haven't changed here at all. (Except for the forum design, of course)
    Hey, it's been awhile... I see the MODCON 2015 competition hasn't been resolved yet. Oh well, It's happened before...
    Oh wow. I decided to try Booster's Lab for once, instead of just using my default, Sue's Workshop (jk, CE), and know I'm wondering about my previous life decisions.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    It's a good editor. ^_^
    Show this image to your parents
    I say goodbye to you. Goodbye! I wish though that your post count was transferred to me. Oh well, back to square one...
    holy shit hi jj
    Spirit
    Spirit
    or solaris
    idk
    solaris
    solaris
    Well, this was the account name I was going to change to when I had the chance.
    This just sped things up.
    My New year's resolution...To never go on the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums ever again...Oh crud, I broke it.
    New holiday guys: Idiot Spammer Day. Where all the people who have nothing better to do rain down from hell and everyone must survive the onslaught. At the end of the day, the evil, but not named after the cheap food choice, King Spammy attacks the world with his SPAM (actual food) and disapears with a cloud of smoke at midnight. Best day ever!!!
    Just got an email from my past self 2 years ago and just...wow
    solaris
    solaris
    Noxid
    Noxid
    you don't really want an iPad 10 anyway
    the battery life is horrible and the Nexus 20 can do the same stuff but faster
    Reddeh Le Steddeh
    Reddeh Le Steddeh
    more like the noxus 20 amirite can I have a hi five

jesus christ I'm lonely
  • Loading…
  • Loading…