Kayya
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Do you think Mimiga know what fireworks are?
    Jade
    Jade
    Do you think Mimiga know what air is ?
    Look, I'm alive.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Eyy, thanks. Considering summer's here, I might try to get back into modding.. again. (Hopefully finishing something as well.)
    kira
    kira
    hey is that the character from xenoblade 2 in your avatar
    it looks good
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Yep, it's Pyra. Thanks, I drew it myself.
    Summer! Also, my icon's so... old. Like. God, it /sucks/ old...
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Okay, better. Plus, it's animated!
    I'm so used to 'home' meaning the front page of the forums that I click it, expecting it to take me there. Not to this site's main homepage.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Actually you are used to the first tab meaning the front page of the forums. IPB never had a "Home" button. The first tab used to be called "Forums". Nevertheless moving it somewhere less confusing (or renaming it) is on my extended to do list.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Oh, that sounds about right. Maybe that is why.
    (Also, do you plan to do something about the character limit on making a status? It's hard and a tad unnecessary for a Twitter-like character limit- I barely fit this status message into it.)
    If you think about it, Xenoblade Chronicles is just a longer name for Monado Stories. Which sounds like some kind of Cave Story mod, except plural.
    If anybody is curious/still cares/still remembers, I fully intend on, one day, finishing up An Angels Diary and releasing Story Story someday.
    Aar
    Aar
    Yessss
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    are you also going to release AAD
    because that is far more important than Story Story
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Yeah, but first it has to be finished. I didn't simply say "finishing up An Angel's Diary and Story Story someday" because I might not intend on finishing up Story Story, but I definitely intend to release it.
    i beat xenoblade. and then found out they renamed "one who gets in our way" to "an obstacle in our path". why. also i think at least one other song was renamed? but spoilers, so i won't say it.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    well, not only does smash 4 call it "one who gets in our way", i think the original soundtrack also had it at "one who gets in our way". i've seen you will know our names being those who bear our names, but here it's still you will know our names.
    it's just... a very odd choice...
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    well smash bros does change a few song names
    mine menace to gear getaway is one example
    but yeah uh
    wow you beat xenoblade already how long did it take i heard it takes usually like 100 hours
    Kayya
    Kayya
    ~80 hours/two weeks.
    i didn't do every sidequest, though, so maybe that's why.
    why am i shipping shulk with his monado. what is wrong with me.
    Yinga
    Yinga
    I find it easier to visualize the monado as
    "El Monadó"
    A suave hispanic sword with a very sterotypically racist mustache
    Spirit
    Spirit
    shove the monado up your ass, shulk
    SHOVE IT
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    he'd definitely feel that
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    are you going to vote for him in the thing
    because you should
    Kayya
    Kayya
    The smash ballot?
    No, I don't think he's got a shot. He's already an assist trophy and part of Shulk's final smash, I doubt he would be accepted as a fighter.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    yeah i know but like
    people vote for things for the hell of it
    more like that
    Hmm... Aren't Amiibos supposed to learn your fighting style? Or do they plan against it? If they are to learn your style, then my Shulk Amiibo is doing very poorly. If they are to learn against it... Well, fuck, I'll never get my Shulk Amiibo to play as I want him to.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    I also have a Shulk amiibo which likes to use Monado Jump a lot, though I guess it's so it can jump off the edge and reliably make it back to the ledge. The purpose for that, though, is beyond me. I've also heard that at some point in the training it helps to do mirror matches, which in this case would be you playing as Shulk against your amiibo.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    I've only played as Shulk versus my Amiibo.
    Though one time I did pit him against my other Amiibos, that may have been part of it...
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Wow, I had no idea that Amiibo training can be so advanced. Technology's gotten really cool :3
    So far, my greatest achievement in 2015 was speed-telling all of FE:A to my friend. It's basically a long run-on sentence-essay that has 15 stops in it, total.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    beautiful
    Kayya
    Kayya
    fire emblem: awakening. if you googled it you would have found it in like, a second.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    wow i apologize for not spending a second and googling FE:A
    Well, this year started out great.
    Serri
    Serri
    That...kinda sucks. Well, try to make the best out of your birthday.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Oh...

My apologies, I honestly couldn't tell that you were being sarcastic. I hope things look up for you soon.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    It's fine, Polaris. Sarcasm is hard to tell on the internet, but I can't blame people for not knowing.
    I'll try, TLinco, because I do have my friend I can talk to, but I hope that dad can find a job before then... If he can't, then I hope my mom can do something with all the photographs she takes. Maybe make calenders and sell them?
    I knew Quote 2.0 was immature, but... not so immature to where he'd make fun of the admin, repeatedly call him a dickface and a faggot, and leak a VVVVVV level that was in the process of being made just because the admin posted in a forum game where the members had to count to 250 before the admin posted.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    It's only for 24 hours, though. The worst part is that he was able to read the staff forums, the level contributor forums, and the recycle bin because of an accident that the admin made. We don't know what he read, but at least we also know that another annoying member was able to read those, too. Luckily, the problem's been fixed, so this shouldn't happen again.
    Hina
    Hina
    Oh... I see.
    Let's hope that he rethinks his behaviour in these 24 hours...
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    Uh I'm sure this guy did terrible bad things and that is bad
    But really
    He calls himself Quote on a Cave Story forum and Verdigris on a VVVVVV forum
    such creative
    Merry Christmas. May you have a special snowflake land on your face for no reason.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…