Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

janekhan
janekhan
Sure, could be educating, especially seeing as how I have no clue what Red Shift is.
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
Yeah, post it.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Ok, but be warned. At first, shoot to the right. Just tap the button. The sprite won't flip, because of the video required it not to. Then, go to the left end, tap right, then fire. Then it is done. Only 30-45 seconds, but that was all that was required.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
janekhan
janekhan
Cool, I'll check it out later when I get some time.
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
That was a pretty good science project. I played it twice. I don't see any glitches.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
I made cutscenes within a CS mod almost a year ago for a humanities video… guess I'm not the only one.
Parkraft123
Parkraft123
Wow, I wish I was creative as you are when it comes to presentations. I was thinking of making an rpg maker game for my science project, but due to time constraints I didn't.
janekhan
janekhan
One of the reasons I'm making Cavescape (that'd be my mod) is for an engineering project. (and yeah, I did kinda stretch it to software engineering (>implying that a mod is software engineering))
janekhan
janekhan
Okay well I didn't really get that mod at all but it didn't have any glitches so uh good job I guess
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
It did have a glitch, and was supposed t be a bit longer. Then my computer got taken away, so I had to wrap it up and record it, then edit it into the video during my free time between classes. The bug was the nemisis going backwards after trying to fix the speed, so I just flipped the sprites. [/explanation]