magic9mushroom

Profile posts Postings About

• yo if you have a skype and like actually want to we have a group if you wanna hang out
    magic9mushroom
    magic9mushroom
    I wouldn't exactly call myself a "contributor". It's not like I wrote any of the code. I certainly did a fair bit of playtesting, but that's only really the same level of "contribution" as a beta-reader gives to a fanfic.

(And then I jumped ship before it was finished anyway :V)
    S
    Slither
    Hey you know what
    You are pretty much the best, you stuck with me during jnr's development for longer than I deserved and certainly longer than the mod deserved.
    Without all the feedback I got, I may not have finished jnr. And that's really important! If I didn't finish jnr I probably wouldn't be modding to this day.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    and if sold weren't modding, who knows where the fuck I'd be
    I looked up to you. I could never be as relaxed, or as helpful. I don't think I ever will be.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Rest in peace.
    magic9mushroom
    magic9mushroom
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Oh! Goodness, hi! I never thought I'd see you active, ever. What a lovely surprise. ^.^

Honestly, you're just generally a really cool person and you do so much to help. Whether you think you're relaxed or not, that's why I like you so much.

As for who I am, I'm basically nobody, just another user who joined last year. I don't know if you plan on logging in again sometime or not, but I think you might see this anyway. You already know my username, but I'm Polaris. It's a pleasure to meet you in person (kinda), Magic. -w-
    Regulated definitely. There are ups and downs to it, but regulation is what is needed. There are so many people who just want it to get high. But it has its upsides from what I've seen.
    Certain drugs shouldn't be legalized. Pot? Whatever. I could care less about it. I think it's a pretty overrated thing, on the negative and positive spectrum. But overall, I am pretty neutral on whether it should be legalized or not. I just can't stand the stupid variety of stoners who just say legalize it, and offer all this philosophical facts they heard from somebody else, when in actuality they just want it legalized so they can smoke all the time. That's the stereotype I was making fun of. I'm not saying all stoners are like that though.

If you support it, good for you. It doesn't mean I hate you. I'm sorry I offended you so much. And I'm really sorry for this wall of text. I hope we are cool now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…