Kayya
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I have learned that the only way to be accepted is to shut the fuck up.
    I'm disappointed in the CSTSF Skype Group, honestly.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    And I don't see anyone complaining. If you guys said "Kayya I really hate XBC/Really Feeling It please stop" I probably would. Besides, I don't even talk about XBC a lot, at least not as much compared to the amount of FNAF I've been seeing the past few days. I had made it clear that I disliked FNAF, yet you all still talked on and on and on.
    Serri
    Serri
    Because it's easy to compare the crap coming out of 7 people's mouths compared to 7x the amount of crap from one person's mouth coming out of you.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    I'm sorry.
    Just beat 3D Classics Kid Icarus. Took.. maybe an hour or two? Guess I'm that good at games, huh.
    If I was to remake KNF now, it'd be much better than the original. Including better blood graphics, I've gotten better at that crap since KNF. I've gotten a bit better at storytelling, too. In general, it'd be better... Man, I remember drawing the original title screen and finding that the marker was a good tool.
    Hina
    Hina
    If you remake it, I'll make sure to play it. I liked the original KNF, and I'm sure the remake would be even better.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    I liked KNF a lot as well, I'd love to play a new version of it. Although "better blood graphics" of all things seems a bit...unnecessary. I really liked the general atmosphere of it though, it felt so mysterious and had a sort of emptiness that was really interesting. Barely any Cave Story mods can give you that same feeling.
    Rave Story's OrgView, aka RAVE View, features art amazing art from me.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Your art is cute <3
    Polar✪
    Polar✪
    KAyYA I REMOVED THE MISTAKE NOW YOUR MESSAGE WILL MAKE NO SENSE
    Kayya
    Kayya
    I know. That's why I put the comment here! Just because I noticed you removed it.
    Also thank you, Polaris.
    Man, today has just been drama, drama, drama...
    Hina
    Hina
    Yeah. :/
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    oh god did more happen while i was gone
    there's going to be like, 600 messages aren't there
    VERY IMPORTANT INTERMISSION: the whole thing i did was a lie lololcakelolsolol
    Huh, my friend found someone on Youtube who uploaded a playthrough of KNF this month. Weird.
    After about 45 minutes, I finally was able to change my password. Locked out of my account three-ish times and had to redo my password again. *siiigh* You is good, IPBoard!
    TBH, I find it sorta sad that no one checks my profile anymore. But hey, that's what you get for being quiet all the time. *shrug*
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    You either need an amazingly amazing avatar or an amazingly amazing profile like mine.
    actually not that many people look at mine either. It's sad.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Oh, wow. Responders.
    @Randolf Hey, sometimes I check your profile out of boredom. (I do it to other online people too, which may sound weird but I do.) And the forums are sort of dying slowly, I agree.
    @Nameless Yeah, I guess so. I'm just the average quiet person with a weird avatar and an averagely boring profile.
    Hina
    Hina
    if anyone cares, i havent left the forums (nor will i) but im just being my usual quiet self, like always.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…