ColdCallerLoopy

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• So you HAVE been counting down for today to come. Welcome back.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Yes I have, but trust me, I'm a new and changed man now, I will do more good than harm to this community now. Also surprised you even remember me.
    BLink
    BLink
    We don't forget very easily.

We all still remember high heel gamer and balrog toasters.
    Might I ask what T.O.M. stands for?
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Let me sum it up: I made a story called T.O.M= TowerOfMadness, and I made it my code name which in T.O.M one one of the character's name is Thomas.Oliver.Mills=T.O.M I just loved the name and considered my code name from time to time.
    "When I see the moon it heals me, when I see the sun it kills me" Is that a quote from some place, or are you just a vampire?
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I tend to make stuff up that sound that something people would go "what the heck" over, it seems to work so far.
    You should probably keep it down with the posting. The reason why you got tempbanned is looking like it's starting to happen again.
    "When I see the moon it tells me "CCL come towards the moon, and you'll find hope" I shall follow the moon for years on end" -T.O.M
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    There fixed it.
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    find hope? you mean as in the hope to hope for something? I'm not sure if you need to go as far as to follow something other than your own intuition. then again, there are always times of which I don't know what I want. In that case I guess it is possible to look/hope/long for hope.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ".....it is possible to look long for hope" That is correct.
    "When I see the moon it tells me "CCL come towards the moon, and your'll find hope" I shall follow the moon for years on end" -T.O.M
    Trying to beat "I wanna to beat the guy".
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    If you can beat Battletoads, Castlevania III, and that mod you made, I wanna be the guy should be a rather hard cakewalk.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I know i'm near the 3 triple boss battle (Boswer, Wart, and Willy).
    A word of advice:
    duncathan
    duncathan
    If you can't handle criticism, you aren't ready to be posting your creations in places full of strangers. We're going to criticise you, and if you believe otherwise, you'll have a bad time.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    making your location "plz dont criticize my art" doesn't exactly help either.
    Don't jugde my drawing skills i'm horrible at it. I tried my best
    S
    Slither
    Ambition is important for improvement
    If you never accept criticism you're never going to improve
    At anything
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I know it just comes with my disorder where I can't accept criticism, that's why I pretty much broke after that stream Jon did.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Of course, you need ambition to improve the things that come with your disorder, as well. Work on learning to accept criticism, if not with grace, at least with consideration!
    Ready to make another mod sometime soon.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    Well he's probably learned a lot from his last one (if he didn't then he's an ignorant assbottle as we pretty much pointed out every single problem with it), so this is at least deserving of a, "Cool, hope it turns out nice." and not a "whoopee"
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    It will at least not be a challenge or in anyway a mod of that has a million spikes everywhere promise.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    About that its called Hell Challenge 2 now hold on.....Its not going to be as deadly as the last game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…