Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polaris
Polaris
I wonder if we're okay. Like, in general...what is the general state of the forums and the people on it? It's kind of fairly active for once, but it's not active in, like...a good way. No one's really having any problems at all, on both the forums and Skype and stuff, but at the same time, I feel like something's wrong...

I think it might just be me. I'm not sure what's wrong, really. I feel fine, kinda happy and stuff, but at the same time I kind of don't. It's been that way for a while, and though I'm sure I'll feel normal again with time, it worries me a little.
BLink
BLink
I know how you feel, but you don't need to have a break down <em class='bbc'>every</em> time I get in a debate with the other side.

I want to say "it's annoying" but I'm trying to look from your point of view.

Conflict happens, I'll leave it at that.

And there is a lot more happening behind the scenes for "activity" then you think.

and did... did you really post that 8 times
Polaris
Polaris
Every time you get in a debate? Other side?

...I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I didn't even mention you.

And I can't help multiple posting...why are you suddenly so hostile?
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Problems often tend to hide on the inside of our souls, hidden amongst many, if not all that know us.

We all have interpersonal conflict. Some don't fully know it, others ignore it as nothing. Everyone handles it differently.
duncathan
duncathan
bombchu I have no idea what you're talking about, he's talking about the state of the forums in general

But regardless, I know how you feel. Things really have been changing here lately, even if it hasn't been obvious like some things. Like, everything that's happened to me with my dad. None of us were expecting me to be banned from Skype from October to... whenever the ban will be lifted. Then, consider the fact that our very own Sold is going to be graduating high school at the end of the year. This year has also been more productive; sold has focused more on his drawing than he used to, and I'm focusing on my music. More recently, I've begun to actually focus on my homework before other things for the first time ever, leaving me with less time to spend with you guys, this on top of all my extra-curricular and even curricular activities that leave me getting home at sometime between 5:30 and 7:00 almost every day. And, to be completely honest...
The Skype group is draining me. It is legitimately exhausting for me to spend too much time in there.

All that aside though, you're right. This school year has had very little of the wonderful times of last year, where I could talk to garrett and sold all day without a care in the world, and it's reflected not only in real life for me, but also online.