Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polaris
Polaris
For the first time since I joined, I honestly don't want to be here.

Wake me in the morning, I'm going.
duncathan
duncathan
It's because immaturity is inevitable, apparently. Even between DT and Andwhy.
I'm perfectly willing to discuss this thing. Bombchu and Enlightened obviously don't, or they'd have voiced their concerns in the thread. DT and andwhy are both acting without consulting the other, which is not how it should work. Fab and Nox just completely dismiss Bombchu and Enlightened.
And there I am, trying to have a real discussion.
Captain Fabulous
Captain Fabulous
What am I missing? I haven't seen either of them say anything about the filter, except EnlightenedOne getting mad, stomping his feet, and not modding for us anymore. Neither of them posted in the thread, so how could we consider their opinions? They haven't offered them.
duncathan
duncathan
Literally my point
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
Wait, did i miss something?
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
People got mad over the swear (because Jesus says it's bad), threatened to stop modding, DT apparently removed it without consulting andwhy, etc. it's all rather hilarious.
Polaris
Polaris
And stupid...
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
If the filter still was up and if many (2) people were still upset about it by now I was actually going to post in the Noxid Story thread saying that I would "hold my mod hostage until the following demands were met: 1) Noxid does a jig on camera in front of Times Square 2) people feed my scripting and modding needs for the next 6 months, and 3) if you guys would just stop fucking swearing. God."

Deeee Teeeeeeeeeeeee
Polaris
Polaris
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Yah... I was an idiot. One of those "you completely regret everything a hour after you do it" kinda thing.

I'm not even going to try pretending I was thinking coherently last night.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Bout time something interesting happened around here lol
MetaSeraphim
MetaSeraphim
You of all people shouldn't be surprised by such a thing. If you've lurked nearly as much as you so like to claim you do would would know full well this forum never had a solid base under it, it has always been filled with countless cracks.
Polaris
Polaris