Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

duncathan
duncathan
Bahamut was your banning from the Skype group not enough to tell you to stop being so fucking racist
Attheshows
Attheshows
Nice job Bahamut. I hope you get banned.
bahamut
bahamut
I got 3 warning points.
bahamut
bahamut
Attheshows
Attheshows
You're still being a racist fuck. That's the be all and end all. You should learn some respect. And I'd think -you're- the one insulting gays. I hate people like you.
duncathan
duncathan
You did lots that would qualify as harsh, bahamut.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
Oh come on guys can you not recognize his super le epic 12 year old trolling? XD he sure got us

(yeah but you should leave lol)
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Mr.Bahamut, Who's Mahoma? Maybe you're talking about the Prophet Muhammad(saw), who was the most influential person in history? You're mean.

Mr.Wild Desu, what do you mean by 'super le epic 12 year old trolling'?
duncathan
duncathan
Well I wouldn't say he was the most influential but yes, he's talking about Muhammad. He was trying to insult you for your race and your religion. He's been known to be incredibly racist in the past, and now his good brother is forcing him to stop using the forums for a while.
As for Wild Desu's comment, she's making fun of the person being so racist.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
'Awalam yarallazheena kafaruu annassamaawaati wal ardha kaanataa ratqan fafataqnaahumaa, wa ja'alnaa minal maa i kulla shay in hayy, afalaa yu'minuun.'
'Do the unbelievers not see that the heavens and Earth were once joined together until I separated them? And that I have made all living things out of water? Will they then not believe?' -Quran, 21:30
When a scientific fact only recently confirmed was revealed to an illiterate Arab in the middle of a desert, how could anyone doubt that Islam is the true religion?
If you (or anyone) knew the truth about Muhammad(saw) and Islam, you (or anyone) would accept Islam immediately, because it's good for you, especially on the Day Of Judgement.
duncathan
duncathan
Before we go any further, I just need to point out that I wasn't saying anything against your religion. I was just saying that Muhammad wasn't the most influential person in history.
In fact, I quite like most Muslims. Not only are they very passionate about their religion, they also believe in the same God as I do. I'm a Christian myself, but I have nothing against Muslims.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
I know you were not saying anything against my religion. I am asking you to accept it as your own religion.
Sue Sockymodo
Sue Sockymodo
I can't even this conversation anymore
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
What do you mean?
Polaris
Polaris
I guess that some people like their religions and don't want to convert to another. Although I agree that Muslims are kind of awesome.
duncathan
duncathan
Yeah I mean, every Muslim I've ever met is so devout about their faith. I wish Catholics could be more like them in that regard... :/
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
I'm not sure what to say. Should I be saying thank you?
Polaris
Polaris
Probably? He did just compliment your religion again, after all. ;3
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Aye, sir. Thank you very much!

(I'm not very good in social skills. I hope I don't annoy anyone.)
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
In the meantime, I feel sorry for all of you...