Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

duncathan
duncathan
Yes, this is a forum about Cave Story. But that doesn't mean we're only allowed to discuss Cave Story. You see, a couple of years ago, the forums were approaching death. That was because there simply wasn't enough left to discuss about Cave Story. So, new categories were created for discussion, most of which wre only very loosely related to Cave Story. For example, the indie games forum. Obviously related because Cave story is an indie game, but apart from that there isn't much tp do with CS itself.
As for your confusion about a lack of formal tone being standard, I actually have to say that your confusion confuses me. Not a single forum I've ever joined has had a mandatory/standard formal tone. Can you give me an example of a forum with such a standard?
duncathan
duncathan
On top of all this, we have a rule against backseat moderating. What you've been doing (and admittedly, what I'm doing as well, to some extent) could be considered backseat moderating. You may or may not receive warning points for it, but you certainly could. Please keep this in mind, and consider rereading the rules more carefully.
Sue Sockymodo
Attheshows
Attheshows
Yeeaaaahhhhh hahahahaaha
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Everyone, thank you for your help.
(And I haven't been in any forums before, so I assumed that it would be formal to some extent. I guess I was wrong.)
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Oh, and what is backseat moderating?
And why is Mr.MagicDoors insulting his own drawing?
duncathan
duncathan
Backseat moderating is when you call people out on breaking the rules in an untactful manner, or if you try telling the moderators what to do or how to do their job.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
"If perfection is zero, we must strive to become an asymptotic line."
I made that quote. If you think it's contrived, maybe that's why everyone at school calls me 'robot'.
The only thing my idiotic self can pride itself on is being as non-violent and peace-loving as possible, as a true Muslim should be.
bahamut
bahamut
Mahhomadfaq detected