Kayya
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• i dont post alot on the modding answers thread because even though i may have problems, i'll always feel as if someones going to yell at me for doing this/assuming that... its just me, though.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Believe it or not, I'm pretty much the same way. It's one of the few threads I've made up my mind not to post in. =o
    Hey, I just played your Quote's Revenge mod just now. It was really good considering most mods around here aren't up to scratch. I did record it, but then it didn't record my microphone while doing so. I might just do it in either post, or not put commentary up. I did run into some glitches with it though.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    woah did you really? and youre going to upload it?? wow this was really surprising and like amazing of you , i cant wait to see it when its done! also i think i know of one glitch that you're talking about but i want to see the other ones you found, too, so i can fix them later. anyways uh yeah, very unexpected comment to get and like wow
    I officially love your signature
    S
    Slither
    it probably stems from the fact that so many childish users and their childish signatures have been popping up lately
    Welcome btw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…