J

Profile posts Postings About

• I honestly try not to be rude but i dislike people being mean to others like that, sorry if you think I'm rude, but I felt bad for hate9.
    J
    Johncodaystudios
    Well not trying to be rude but if you want to inform someone that your post is bad then my best recommendation is personal message instead of making the one look like a idiot and everyone look down on them.
    J
    Johncodaystudios
    Somebody needs to say what is good and whats not, I don't like being rude but I also don't like other people being rude to others.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    If I had told them via PM then maybe that one person would have stopped but that wasn't the issue I was addressing. The problem was that those sort of posts have been happenning for a long time and not only do they not contribute to the topic or provide useful feedback to the modder, but in general they are never even followed up on.
    My method of delivery was intended to frame my frustration at this pattern and it was not targeted at hate9's post in particular but his just happened to be the unfortunate straw that broke the camel's back and was made an example of. Harsh, perhaps (although to anybody who's familiar with me it should be fairly obvious that I was hamming it up) but rude probably is not how I would describe that post.
    I mean seriously, you don't just go complaining about moderation when it's so good.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    So really, don't say someone has been "rude" if you don't even know who or what they are, which seems to be the case. Here's a thought: try giving the reason why they've been "rude", and we could explain it to you without you being made fun of or humiliated nearly as much.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    I hope this will help you realize how much of an idiot you'd been when you made that post.
    No offense.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    now dunc, it's not very nice to call somebody an idiot
    (srsly)
    1) I've seen so many of your comments to people and I have to say that your just plane rude to others on the forum
    Hina
    Hina
    Noxid is a moderator here, he wants the forum to be the best, so he hates spam like hate9's post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…