DualHack
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Hey... We were actually being serious on your pony thread. WE area pumped for this, we think it's going to be great. Now, I understand why you would think we were joking, sunce you are one of the more made fun of members of the forums, but we don't want the thread locked.
    I considered reporting it to a Moderator or admin first, until I realized that it might be better to just go ahead and talk to you directly first. For some reason, I have a sneaking suspicion that you are the same person as <a href='http://www.cavestory.org/forums/index.php?/user/3172-mimigamech/' class='bbc_url' title=''>MimigaMech</a> Why do I believe this? Because 1, his account was created just before making the first post of defending your mod which really is nothing special at all. Another thing being that his only friend is you. And now I'm even more suspicious seeing as how he took your thread seriously, and properly filled out a form that was with little sense, and likely to get bashed by people on this forum. For this reason, I think you have a multi. This is the kind of thing you get perma banned for, you know. Sorry if I'm wrong about all of this, but I'm very suspicious right now.
    dude it's going to take forever to get this guy to respond D: could you just PM me the hamachi and such? I really want to get in on this now D:
    Hi, I guess you can't take a hint, but we have rules about signature size. Look them up.
    Sorry i cant get in the new update of matt story its just school and homework and all of that.
    I am of the opinion that you are in violation of rule #1 of our dear forums, if you can't improve your conduct and spelling/grammar then I will have to ask you to take an extended leave of absence from the forums.
    DualHack
    DualHack
    Ok i will im actully practicing it right now
    DualHack
    DualHack
    Ok i will im actully practicing it right now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…