Duke Serkol
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi there! Sorry to bother you, but is there a way to port Curly's Past to CS+?
    I remember I managed to do it somehow manualy many years ago, but I lost the copy unfortunately. And now I can't remember how - even with Plus Porter 1.1.0.1
    Duke Serkol
    Duke Serkol
    Well, this is a few months overdue but I'm back now.
    Unfortunately, I've never really messed around with porting mods to CS+, with or without Plus Porter.
    All I can say is, Curly's Past did not involve any ASM hacking, so as long as you take care of the modified sprites (and that one music in the pyramid), it shouldn't behave any different from any other mod.
    Hello there. I would just like to thank you for the feedback you gave me on my mod which has helped it reach the final release! Your contribution of being one of three people to point out what little sense it made for the Core to just sorta "appear," at the Black Space, and critiques on my third credit art illustration have sped up the debugging process. Thank you!
    Duke Serkol
    Duke Serkol
    You're welcome, I was really glad to help you with your awesome mod ^_^
    Plus you also helped me with Curly's Past, so it was the least I could do.

I look forward to your insight on my next mod, once it's sufficiently far along in development.
    If you have pokemon black or white, want to battle?
    Duke Serkol
    Duke Serkol
    Ah, I'm afraid I've been left far behind when it comes to Pokémon.
    That franchise is just too time-consuming, much to my regret.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…