Yal
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I doubt you still have any interest in this, but it has now been unlocked and moved to the appropriate section if you do wish to continue with it
    Yal, that's not how Visitor Messages work.
    You're supposed to post your response on the other person's profile, typically by pressing the "Veiw Conversation" button.
    Yeah, the savefile is written in plain text. It's a lot easier to write plaintext files than hex files in game maker.
    Just posted threads about my latest two games. Now I'll leave this forum again for a month or so. Have a nice month, everybody!
    Not here. But I actually posted my prank from previous year over at the Game Maker Community (didn't have time to make the one I'd planned). Fooled two people, and that's a success on a forum where most people haven't tried Cave Story.
    Glad to hear! ^_^

You should try out Final Columbus, too - it has a better version of the Gun Princess engine. Sadly, I'll have to rewrite the entire game, the Gun Princess engine is so sloppy it's nearly impossible to work on it right now.
    I've started playing Gun Princess, and I have to say, I'm really impressed with what you've done so far with GameMaker.
    Um, I guess--- thanks?
    I think I'm a bit too self-important, now when you mention it. And I didn't know threads on page two were dead... I guess I've grown used to forums with more activity, perhaps. Oh, and I knew about the "10 post and 7 days" rule to be allowed to use an avatar, so I stressed a bit. Now, I can relax since I've collected 10.
    Oh, and I guess I shouldn't skip to the last page by default on topics from now on...
    Yeah, you're also reviving long dead threads, and what you add isn't really much....
    {As in, like Jack said, it's almost all repetition...}
    Anyways, welcome....
    Hi there. This is very hard for me to say, I don't want to sound rude and you're new here, but I saw your activity in the Theories section, and, honestly, what you're saying is mostly what has already been said by someone else. I know, "Repetition is the mother of all learning", but it's really useless here, unless, of course, you want to make a point in the current discussion. So please, give some thought to what you're posting before you post it. Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…