Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Eh, I don't believe that for a second. You'll be great if you try. (Go on, try!)
    You could mash up garrity and, eh, labyrinth fight!

Or, if you don't want to make music, couldja at least look at the topic and provide brainisms?
    Yeah, when I first thought of the idea, I thought of it as a level with similar difficulty to hell. But that would be cheap. By the way, I was thinking that for the double jump, the height gained should be 1 1/2 blocks.
    Yeah, I wanted the booster 2.0 to be infinant, and booster 0.8 function as a double jump. I really suck at hex, so I really could use some help. By the by, fo you have an opinion on the double jump resetting when hit? This means that if you use your first jump and get hit, you can do it again. I could see some really messed up chalenges from that.
    I don't know it off the top of my head, but I know it well enough that I can look at my notes and quickly understand them.
    Well, I've never seen merlioboy, but I've seen some of his posts. Was he actually merlinoboy before?
    Well, I was searching for a downloadable version of Tetris, and stumbled upon Queen Tetris.
    It only took one ear-raping MIDI solo to keep that game unused. I haven't deleted it yet because I plan on doing a review on a couple Tetris games, when I find some more downloadable ones.
    No problem. As a Tetris enthusiast myself I see it as my civic duty to show my colleagues anything worthwhile in the realm of Tetris.
    It is also my civic duty to warn them about Queen Tetris...
    Is it possible to have more than 42 orgs in a cave story mod?
    Because the instructions for replacing orgs are so strict, it seems like it could break the game.
    Also helps when I actually have time to pay attention to things like that >_> Three days, mang. Three days.
    I kinda thought if it was him, but IP search didn't turn up anything so eh. Maybe I need to be more decisive about these things :/
    Just ban merlinodicks already. We all know it's him.

>Mephiles fan boi
    >Posts on same stupid threads he started/doesn't contribute to
    >Lack of grammar
    >Trying to propose a solution he's probably thought of months in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…