Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I have some problems with hacking thoughbecause the caveeditor when i do something then save then when i do something again it appears error tile color cant be saved any what is that?
    (sorry my english isnt great cause im still young)
    And I saw the tears on your face
    I shot you down
    And I slammed the door
    But couldn't make a sound
    So please stay sweet my dear
    Don't hate me now
    I can't tell how
    This last PM ends

~Secondhand Serenade
    -The Last Song Ever
    S. P. Was online for so long, forking, timeds!!!!! Srsly, use the who's online good!!!

EDIT: ... Sorry, thatvwas rude... And i'll stop talking on your page now so i don't spam it, and don't irritate others... If youwant me to delete last posts by me, just yell! ;)
    Nah, nah, actually I think we're getting to the point at which going for counselling isn't that looked down upon. Plenty of adults have therapists, and no one looks down on them for that--like, lots of really famous people have them for various reasons, and I wouldn't mind having one. I've gone to a couple pill-pushing shrinks I hated but never a good old fashioned therapist, though what little experience I've had with such people have been great ones. I'm actually doing an audio series thing now that's supposed to be the absolute best thing to deal with social anxiety, and by the end of it you kind of become your own therapist, I guess, so I may not need one immediately, but I think it's a great idea.

I might come in that chat sometime now that you showed me ignore, but I'll still feel weird if he talks often and people reply to him, lol... I don't know, I have nothing but bad memories and experiences with IRC usually, but maybe i'll try it some time, if you really want.
    ...though, come to think of it, is it really wrong to simply not want to be around someone who you know is just going to try and make you miserable? Maybe it's not something immature or something I'll get "better" with, maybe it's actually a mature and logical thing of me to want to avoid that place, despite all the people I'd love to talk to there, because of one bad seed.

If you ever ban him from the ch--- oh, that /ignore thing seems rather nifty, I'll just use that I guess if I go in there...
    Huh, is that really how it is? I'd heard that Fire was pretty young but I didn't really know much for real. It's too bad, but I mean, seriously. You can't just let people, even if they have "unlucky lives", just get online and take it out on other people forever and get away with it, even though they feel like they should be able to because it's the internet. It's just no good for anyone.

I don't know, he's so intelligent, and types such thought-out meaningful posts and stuff, and just by that and the fact he's got a computer capable of getting online proves he's in a great situation of a life as far as ... y'know, living in a developed country, having an education, whatever. I think if I'm finding something to get over my WAY TOO OLD TO BE IN MY CURRENT SITUATION social anxiety disorder, he can probably find some good help to get over whatever hateful, twisted, terrible things he's had to go through. I'm sure of it. It's just his age, right now, if it's really true, he's going to be really agitated all through adolescence, and that's a long time. Kind of seems like someone like that shouldn't really be.... like, allowed to just sit there and mess up people like me and S.P. when we haven't done anything wrong.

I kind of still feel the same way even knowing all this, like, unless there's an IRC ignore-user-in-chat option I don't know if I can just deal with it if I know he's gonna be like that to me. I really just don't know if I can share a chat with him, sadly. I know that's damned immature and pathetic of me, but hey, it's just how it is at least until I can become better at things.

And... well, thanks, that means a lot, lol...
    Well, see, I just made a good little summary of how I feel about it here. It's just that he's the one person I can't get along with, and it bothers me to know he lurks around a place when I know that just means he's going to mess with me and make me feel unwanted somewhere where no one else would make me feel that way. As far as I know I'm much older than him and things like that shouldn't bother me, but they really do. If I could figure out how to not care, it'd be fine, and I'd go there, but I dunno lol.
    Look. I hate him as much as you guys. Fact.
    I just want to have fun on the forumz wit everyone, just having fun, and then there was this sick bastard that showed up, thinking he is the only smart one around. Partly fact. (how he thinking, false...)
    I don't know why and how everyone thinks that i am him... But if they have reason, me wants hear it! He frustates me a lot, and i want him and his thoughts out of my life/mind! Hope you too, else u merlinoboy!
    Was going to ask you on cloudhome, or something, but you haven't been on recently, so here goes:

I was wondering if you wanted my Castle map to mess around with?
    Pixology?
    How much do I have to pay to join?
    Do I have to clear my Body Thatans?
    Will I be better than other people?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…